so i guess my car is slow

Why the hell not? No car or not, doesn’t make my assumptions and opinions invalid.

I put a 10% chance of rain, which I am not meteorologist but I assumed that was a “close enough” for a humidity rating, instead of clicking deeper into weather.com links for each state. Apparently I talk too much and go into too much detail, yet still get shit on for not enough detail???

And I love it how All I did was point out what I and others observed in his post. Put as little logic behind it and I am captn. dickhead becasue of it.

WHERE THE FUCK did I say I am the mighty higher than thou person on here??? I never compared my work, cars, money, possessions, demeanor, looks, fish catching ability, beer pong skills, or anything like that to him, you, or anyone else in here… so what makes me look like I am tough talking someone down and saying that I am better than them???

I love it I make one thread about stupid people doing stupid things, and tell people I am sick of the retarded actions going on around me and how I feel they could be better… and all of a sudden people jump on the bandwagen of “krazy kid is king shit of everything, lets get him”.

Lets do this… no need to take this any farther off topic…

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=869364#post869364

While applicable in carbed vehicles, modern fuel injected vehicles (such as the one in question) have the ability to make changes based on this. If this wasn’t the case, we’d all be stuck re-tuning on a daily basis as these conditions CONSTANTLY change REGARDLESS of where you are.

I don’t see how you would come to that conclusion, Mike is a very humble person.

And lately you’ve been out to be an asshole to everyone, what’s your point? This is a local forum, not a board-room meeting. Being informal and harsh is the norm here, what makes it different when he does it versus when you do it?

Gasoline tune from TX is going to be pretty close in Upstate NY.

so I guess my car is slow.

Because you have never tuned a car and have no experience to base your claims off of.

Ohh I forgot, I must have been living under a rock for the last year. A VR6 turbo, 1.8t 3076, two 1.8T K04-022’s (two different cars), Audi TT 3071, and a plenty of other cars mixed in there as well. All the gigs of data logs, graphs and what not on my desktop must have magically appeared also.

A few dozen dirbikes, quads, sleds (efi and carb), and bikes (efi and carb) magically re-jetted/adjusted themselves and the E clip on the needles moved themselves to the correct notches for part throttle response all on their own after modifications and/or rebuilds were done.

I also forgot you are by my side every moment I am working on a vehicle. Just because I didn’t post about it on here doesn’t mean its not happening bro. Keep in mind that I dont do this shit full time, and dont need to make a living off it therefor the seat time isn’t there, so dont compare me to Morgan, Howard, or joe blow texas tuner. While I dont have access and time to invest in tuning the shit out of everything on the road, i have a firm grasp on the concept, and with that limited exposure I had to actual work, I produced results and haven’t blown anything up yet.

Do you care to back up yourself here? What have you done? I like dick measuring contests. lets roll.

Shit been turning into fag fest lately. Just saying.

tell me about it. Everyone is shooting for my nutts it seems huh.

I tried to keep it out of this thread…

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=869364#post869364

but nobody got my drift I guess.

no…ppl get your drift, they just dont always agree.

good. glad we are all almost on the same page.

no harm no foul then.

Yea I have helped tune cars before. From dsm’s to probe’s and even an audi. I have never ever seen any car you have “built” run a good time or even fucking be out period. You jump on every one elses shit the moment you get a chance but what the fuck have you seriously done? You post these threads like you are some master fucking mechanic and the toughest guy out there then say you are going to get restraining orders on people when you are the dumb ass running his mouth. I hope your midget ass gets knocked the fuck out by one of the redline guys cause it will be well deserved and fucking hilarious for the rest of us. Go finish one of your many 9 second rides then open your mouth and criticize other people’s projects you fucking bum.

This.

Peeps are entitled to their opinions, but (not singling you out) everyone been acting retarded on here lately and it’s not even winter yet.

:rofl can you even say that sean? :pop

Not cool. Also, did you just call someone bigger than you a midget???

i believe its a life rule that midgets can also call other ppl midgets. kinda like the n’ word

Nope, none made it to the track. Sorry And I dont enjoy sitting around a fucking parking lot with a bunch of kids when I am not actually doing something constructive. Feel free to browse around here… http://photobucket.com/CRC_Pictures Thats a decent start to what proof I have of my hard work dont in the last year or so, only the pics I had on my work pc. I havnt even turned on my personal pc at home in weeks because I am not sitting on ass I am working. Want more proof you will have to wait I guess.

Who’s shit did I jump on about their work??? I only recall jumping on that piss poor weld job that Mclaran posted up, and I actually gave him a shit ton of good VALID info to pass along to the guy that did the work. I busted on Seamus for some MINOR things I saw in his sti thread, and we ironed them out respectfully. I fucking HATE Howard and anything RLMS related, becasue I have zero respect for goons making a ton of money bolting shit together and assuming they are gods to the automotive world becasue of it. Other than that who do I jump on and shit on their hard work??? Please quote me, as I may have missed something. I have brass balls, and will say “yep you are right” if you can do so.

No I really dont. I know alot about some particular things… and when I see something thats not 100% correct and I think I might have a valid answer I say it. I dont go spouting off specs on this that and the other thing about 1000 different platforms, or pretend that I build fucking space shuttles for NASA… I say what I DO. And when was the last time I “acted tough”??? When did I call someone out and say “lets go fight” or “I bet an tougher than you”??? Again quote me on that, refresh my memory.

Sorry champ. I have a house, a business, 5 cars, a wife, lots of tools, and there for lots to loose if some dumb mother fucker like Tony or Howard were to somehow pick me out of a group of people, come at me, and I get arrested for defending myself or get sent to the hospital over some internet bullshit, much like what you are doing when neither of them or you has ever met me! I dont go home and hide behind mom and dad. Being one step ahead of the retarded people in life, getting a restraining order for example, is called protecting your ass. I “run my mouth” on the internet just the same as anyone else here, yet because I am associated personally to other people who they already went after I felt I might be next. common sense.

I am 5’8 not a legal midget. See what i mean about how the men separate themselves from the boys here? You wish harm, tough talk, want to throw down, laugh at others pain, etc… just like a little school boy on the basketball courts. You are a fucking child. Just like the “redline guys” you think need to set me and the rest of the community that doesn’t swing off that balls straight. Since I gave up on the children who need work done on their cars here, my inbox is full of work requests from the respected OG’s from shift, the older crowd that gave up the bull shit a long time ago, and the smarter more respectful younger people on her. so what ever you think I am failing to do, is well, not true bro. But what ever, I dont need to prove myself to simpletons like you, no skin off my nuts if you dont see eye to eye with me.

haha yess, so true jeffy, with that being said, u are all fucking midgets. im fucking paul bunyan up in this bitch

damit chris removed a bunch of shit from the PB page. lol many pipe dream work is misssssing. I am loosing the dick measuring contest.

fuck that green and yellow color sucks! ill change it

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT.

I am done with this shit. KK is going to take the advice. I will only troll this place for the next 2 months, wont post a fucking thing, wont waste my time or yours, wont chime in, wont say shit until I catch up on my work to prove what the fuck I am talking about isn’t smoke up your ass. Dont take this as a win either. Is me proving that I am the bigger man, shutting my mouth, cooling my jets, focusing on what really matters to me right now (getting work in and out of the shop) and letting you kids play with your dingies all you want on here without me putting my 2 cents in.

I will only answer PM’s if someone needs something. Other than that, SEE YA IN NOVEMBER BITCHES.

WOOOOOO SHIT JUST GOT REAL
http://shift518.com/image.php?u=341&dateline=1302185417