so i hit a guard rail today...

well ya like the title says, unfortunatly today on my way to work i was on the highway, take the offramp at the exit i need to go to work (obviously) and well ya… was going a bit too fast for the turn down the off ramp, didnt seem like i was but i was cus i hit my brakes to slow down as the corner was getting to be a sharper turn and same thing as my “truck” incident i skidded, luckely all i hit was the guard rail and no other vehicles were around.

FCUK!!! was all i could think, as i hit the same side as my previous accident.

i was close to work so i just kept driving not knowing how bad the damage actually was, lucky it isnt that bad cus i drove right pass the cop shop (also where i got in my last accident) and there was a cop waiting at the lights, so I was like siht. i hope it doesnt look too bad i dont wanna get pulled over and have to explain to the cop why my car looks how it does, good thing he didnt and good thing i was driving the speed limit.

anyway i get to work drive all the way to the back parking lot and let out one more angry F*CK!!! as im pissed.
get out of my car to check out what i banged up, and well ya my front left fender got banged in and knocked out my side marker, bumper got scraped (just missed my half clears), scraped my rim/tire abit (dont care too much about that as i want to paint them black anyway cus im poor and cant afford anything), then i notice some scruffs at my rear of my car also. scraped my mudflap! rear quarter pannel and bumper abit. siht!

well ya sucks i hit the drivers side would of been alittle bit better if i hit the passenger side as i have a spare fender for that side.

yes this is the picture section and il post some pics up tomorrow.

:mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear, I’m quite surprised it’s on the same side. Maybe that side is taboo for you.

Sounds like its time for some driver mods…:stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear that you were not injured.

YIP… at least no one’s injured… but sad to hear about the inccedent…:(…
that’s a bitch and a half for sure!!!:RO

here’s a pic of the damage.

haha WOW that sucks dude. Your car is f’in cursed!

ya it does suck but at least it isnt nearly as bad as last years incident.

here’s the rear. had no idea that my side rear even hit the rail but the scruffs prove me wrong as it did

night time view

looks kinda like your moving rlly fast through bthe matrix… in the night pic LOL

lol man that blows… at least your aight and nothing bad hapened. its a small ding. its fixable.

Throw on a fender and i can bang out that quarter for you
as the back is really minor

how bout the door?

front bumper is super easy fix

sorry to hear that, hope you are fine.

next time don’t let off the gas pedal or step on the break, you will end up in drift mode.

I know what you are describing, that almost happened to me on DVP, just let off the gas pedal enough so its at a idle speed, if youre still to fast for the corner, let the car role,pray to God and in your case drift.You are very lucky bro, stepping on the break on a curve at high speed,tranfers the weight to the front left or right depending on turn, and losend the weight off the rear tires, causing the vehicle to follow that weight transfer or even worse spin out.

haha ya i know, i need some better parts… im just poor. cant really afford them.

and ya it isnt bad i know, easy fix, either getting a new fender or banging it out, and just going to paint the bumper where it scraped off.
as for my rear, not to sure what im going to do there…

you can fix my rear quarter pannel??
cus if you can that be cool, what ya want for it. if its too much im just going to leave it.

also my door is fine

~brad

yea, lol djpyro

i should have stated that i wasn’t trying to teach anything, i herd this was this guys second time, felt really bad for him, so i just wanted him to be safe for next time.

But you are definately right, better suspension and tires, it happened to me for the same reason you mentioned above.:R

Originally Posted by DJPyro
Doesn’t look too bad, sucks to hear though dude.

Thank you for the driving physics lesson ismo. rolls eyes

Brad man, get some real suspension and better tires and this shit won’t keep happening

lol…thats exactly what i need… iam just too poor right now can’r aford them lol have to wait:drivin:C

bah see it in person first but it looks like about $100 buks worth to be ready for paint (thats a little bit steep just in case)

im pretty sure i can dolly it out

Copier…
lets have a gaurdrail damage photoshoot…

haha matt.

looks the same… but yours hit your door so you win.

Brad check it out tell if i have anything you need…

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=43276#post43276

now you can say it’s a touge battle scar :). I don’t think the cop gonna get you a trouble for that.