So I just bought a 2007 R1

lol…when I bought my 2002 Zuke 1k, first 4 miles were at 170mph…i miss that bike.

nice pick up! :slight_smile:

i love my 06 R6

[quote=“Marcus,post:21,topic:31031"”]

lol…when I bought my 2002 Zuke 1k, first 4 miles were at 170mph…i miss that bike.

[/quote]

truth, i hit 160+ within 15 miles

wtf no pics

^^ pics coming soon

I know uve owned bikes before but the whole I’m going to do 180 mph within the first 10 mile mentality is what ends up leading to a high death rate at the bginning of the season. take your time and learn your bikes, learn the brakes… bottom line, if you’ve never tried to stop as fast as you can from the speed that your traveling then you have no business going that fast. I’m tired of hearing about accidents and having to bury my friends.

be safe and let me know about nyirp… it may be a while for me, I’ve got a plug in my tire as it sits right now ;( stupid buffalo roads

[quote=“Willybeen,post:26,topic:31031"”]

I know uve owned bikes before but the whole I’m going to do 180 mph within the first 10 mile mentality is what ends up leading to a high death rate at the bginning of the season. take your time and learn your bikes, learn the brakes… bottom line, if you’ve never tried to stop as fast as you can from the speed that your traveling then you have no business going that fast. I’m tired of hearing about accidents and having to bury my friends.

be safe and let me know about nyirp… it may be a while for me, I’ve got a plug in my tire as it sits right now ;( stupid buffalo roads

[/quote]

:word:

and try going somewhere with corners with that new found thingymajiggy

yea be safe on that thing…

lets all get a small group ride in this weekend if its nice… ill be down for that

^^ id meet up with some people if you guys were gonna take a ride

Just fyi, there is a service bulliten for an acceleration problem. You may want to make sure you have the reflashed ecu in yours.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201827

[quote=“j_espo1,post:29,topic:31031"”]

^^ id meet up with some people if you guys were gonna take a ride

[/quote]

pm me. I want to see this sexiness

[quote=“Willybeen,post:26,topic:31031"”]

[/quote]

:word:

Smart man.

I just hit over 1000 miles on my 06 gix 1k and really opened it up for the first time. Holy fuck this thing would put my 02 750 to shame. Call me a pussy, but i broke the bike in to exact zuk specs, and now its time to let er rip :slight_smile:

I would def be down for a meet if you guys are, NYSpeed crotch rocket biker boi meet ftw?

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:32,topic:31031"”]

I would def be down for a meet if you guys are, NYSpeed crotch rocket biker boi meet ftw?

[/quote]

:tup: IN.

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:30,topic:31031"”]

Just fyi, there is a service bulliten for an acceleration problem. You may want to make sure you have the reflashed ecu in yours.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201827

[/quote]

yeah i know about that but mine doesnt seem to have that problem. then again i only got 150 miles on it so…

Sweet, im gonna make a meet thread sometime in the near future, see how many speeders we can get to come out for a nice long ride to holiday valley or something like that :wink:

^^ do it, do it.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:25,topic:31031"”]

^^ pics coming soon

[/quote]

Just like the leafs you fail to deliver!!

Where are the pics?!

be careful man !