So I officially think im adopted

Have you ever had the feeling you were adopted?

So my mother lately has been reading up on these alternative gardening forums. Somehow, my mother has decided to start gardening using OLD SPARE TIRES. Thats right. Our backyard is soon to be littered with spare tires with god knows what growing out of them. not to mention she’ll probably end up getting halfway through yet another weird, offbeat project, giving up and ill end up having to clean it all up. :roll2:

My brother. TOOL EXTRORDINARE. 22 Years old and he dates 15 and 16 year olds. Rats me out every chance he gets, acts almost like an informant for my parents. huge attention whore and has one of the biggest ego’s ive ever fuckin seen. Today was the third time ive ever straight up decked him. Basically, i went to a party, no one had any money for a beer run. so i gave 25 bucks. needless to say, one of my brothers tool freinds was there and told him all about the party, all of which he relayed back to my parents, who were none too happy. Got chewed out royaly for this. Seriously, what ever happened to the whole “not telling your parents what the other sibling is doing?”

My sister: almost like my brother to a T. Attention whore, rats me out, overall pain in the ass to be around.

My Dad. Probably the Most normal person in my familly, next to me. Its because of him Im proud of who i am, its because of him i work as hard as i do. Its because of him I know as much as i do. I honestly can say that i woulda been alot worse off hadnt it been for my father being there for me. He knows alot of the shit thats been going on between me and my siblings, and he tries to help me out whenever he can. Just wondering why the rest my family cant be more like him?

Just needed to rant, my borther and sister have been pissing me off lately

Oh well, guess im stuck with them :biglaugh:

kill them in their sleep…problem solved.

WORD. if you still live at home, your dad is even more badass when you move out. i go home like 4x a week just to hang out with big frank. the guy fucking rules, and we didnt get along at all when i still lived at home.

i, for some fucking reason, have stood by this rule for far to long. but my situation is much MUCH diffrent than yours. i think its about time i break that rule. its for his own good…

I agree with Jam…you have to move out. everything gets 1000x better.

They will bribe you with free food just to visit - but hold out for the good stuff. Don’t just drop by for meatloaf…

how old are you?