so i ran into a skyline today and......

wasnt sure at first so i decided to aproach closer on rd xxx and when i got close i noticed the license plate wasnt anything from around here. so did a little flyby to show him that my stock civic isnt soo stock. Now normally i dont do this street racing crap but i figured shit, why not. so after the flyby i see him keep back a little. i proceed to watch until i see himstart to come up hard on me so i downshifted into 3rd and let him have it. at first he pulled 1-2 cars ahead of me since he had the momentum but then i just closed the gap fast and proceeded to pull past him to about 3-4 cars and shut down. however i dont really think it was a real skyline since it was lefthand drive. it had the wide body, spoiler, and gtr badgeing. it was a skyline all the way to a T. maybe someone can shed some light on this???

Yeah…lol…NIce…I beat a cavalier the other day…lol…

sure it wasent an s13 coupe converted skyline? wat kinda tails r32???

you must have a stout civic to keep up with one cuz there not a very slow car at all. Are you sure he was racing you 100%

And I still want a rematch!!!

:rofl:

bahhaa…It wasnt blue…It was Orange or some shit like that…O well…Bring it…
Tonight at Mighty…lol

I would, except for the fact I gotta wake up at 5am for work…

I’ll definitely take a raincheck though :tup:

Ohh that sucks…O well…Tomorrow at Lanc…hmmm…

R u going turbociv…?

word…there is an s13 with skyline tails and rb25 swap in it runnign around…hes on the board but it might the other board we know of

hrm, i ran into a real R33 today… its wearing a temp maryland plate. he says its legal… so i assume with the MD plate it J.K. Motors must be picking up Motorex’s slack (they went out of business)

not all skylines are fast :roll2:

90% are teh slo

:withstupid:

It belongs to the owner of Kustom Workz, he stopped by Hybrid today:snky:

josh i thought the guy that stopped by hybrid was a right hand drive??? the driver was in the passenger seat as a skyline should be. what color was this supposed skyline. the one that stopped by hybrid was blue and in no way had MD plates.

the color was blue and it had the tail lights 0o o0 <------ like this. coulda been right hand, but i dunno. didnt really care. its just another car and probably runs high 13’s at best in its current form.

im gunna try to make it. we will see.

wtf

was it blue i ahve pics of a real blue skyline in ea today

post them