So i screwed up....

hey guys

long time no post but i registered on this site when i was 15 or 16 and WOW i was a COMPLETE idiot

at that time i wanted to get behind the wheel nothing else mattered

So…i recently bought a Green 95 civic 4 door automatic thinking :smiley: FIRST CAR WOOOO

wow i was an idiot lol but after lots of research ive narrowed down to what exactly i want

i want a mutha f***in Nissan (or an RX7). So now that im older and with more cash in hand im looking around this site and just wow lol

im going to keep the civic as a beater (anyone wanna buy tho?) but i wanted a summer car but 240sx’s, 300zx’s, silvias, and skylines are rare around there so i come asking this

right now im saving to buy a car between (2000-6000) no rust with fairly low kms but i want to make it into a track car/show car but dont know what to go for or how much money i should have in hand when buying one of the cars above so i dont get either a) a bucket b) ripped off

im asking because you all (or most) own nissans so i wanted to know tips and what to look out for and i wanted to know trouble spots in nissans ( of makes above)

you will be able to find a S13 easy but if you are lookin for one that is rust free? low KM? good luck. as nice as the 240sx is, all the ones have had problems and needed a lot of body work. if you are willing to invest the time and money, by all means, its a great car! you actually might be able to find a good condition 240sx for $6000

S14 you would probably be able to find for around 6000 dont know too much about them…

I doubt you will find a skyline or 300zx for $6000 ( a good one at least) if you are looking for a skyline, even though 100,000km on the engine seems low, for a skyline thats considered to be pretty high…

good luck with your search, right now is probably the best time to get one if someone really wants to get rid of it but you will probably see a lot more for sale during the summer time.

welcome to the site again :slight_smile:

im looking for an s14 and with NO rust but i just wanted to know a couple of things before i buy

Is the s14 a reliable car (i baby all my cars but i want this car to go hard i will be abusing this car and taking it on tracks so i dont want something constantly breaking

is there a master key for nissans? i know that hondas 2000 and down have master keys that thieves use so i just wanted to know if nissans are like that also (well if s14’s are like that)

its not a master key!! honda are easy to open cause the key cuts are similar, once it starts to get worn down, and the cylinder gets old and used up any key can open and start any older honda!! TRUST ME