So i sort of raced this chick last night

With an eclipse GS with a precision mobile audio sticker in the back window. It was an automatic so there wasn’t much of a race. Just wondering if anyone knows who she is? Blonde, short, wears glasses, kinda cute. Anybody know her? If so hook me up, she needs to get to the racetrack and I want to take her. :runaway

She’s cheating on you.

???

Cossey’s sister :rofl

Jk

Seriously now…someone has to have run into this chick at some point.

pics or ban

:ninja

check with the CP boys they go to the car shows all the time down there trav and the camaro

probably some random girl trying to run away from you, she thought you were after her and she wasnt even racing

lol j.k.

An eclipse GS, is nothing to speak of… even if you beat her.

Not to mention, there are thousands of girls driving these cars, and most are blonde. But I will keep an eye out for the sticker.

:lol :lol You know you’re on Shift forum when…

If you wanna race a chick, why not race one that drives a VW too? :tong

is that really even a race??!! :nana

Umm… well my car isn’t fast, there are slower ones out there (Corolla) so it could be worse, I’ll say that much. :lol

i may have seen that one. i actually see a lot of cute girls go to precision. ill let u know if i see her up at the shop again. what color was it? what generation? what color sticker? i can ask the guys there about her if u give me more specifics.

That ugly copper color, with a red precision mobile audio sticker. Fart can, automatic etc.
P.s. to all the douchebag haters, get lives. I said SORT OF raced as in it was a joke, I will race you anytime with my ride and most likely cream you with an unmodified chick car. Or I can break out the track car and just make you look like bitches.

Anyday :eek

What’s your “unmodified chick car”? :lol

ill keep an eye out for it. ill be living up at precision soon seeing as im close to finishing the Audi and will require hours of tuning.

hoping this wasn’t directed at me, but just in case.

i don’t own anything fast but i’ll gladly “nose-up” anytime you think you’re ready, fuck, i’ll even leave half the batteries at home.