So i sprained my ankle

Buy my fucking PC!

Hahaha!

This is worse than an internet pop-up!

of course because you’re a moderator this is tolerated… but how dare any of us post a for-sale thread without 20 points/facts about the item.

Actually he was referring to this…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17458

so technically… since it’s in off-topic… i think he can actually do that :shock:

This is Offtopic not WTB

oh noes its teh complaints AGAIN

Whyz u all up on mah nutz, dawg?

Don’t be messin wif me Smif n’ Wessin.

Holla!!!

As a moderator i know the rules well, considering i created most of them.
I need to sell my PC, so i can afford a new titanium ankle.

Just because this is off topic there has to be a way to get these threads locked!

Lets see hmmmm…

:idea:

Hey have you guys noticed how most KA T’s can’t even keep up with most SR20DET’s ?
I mean who in the right mind wastes all this money on a KA-T just so they can get their doors blown off by most SR’s ? I mean think about it! You can spent less and buy an SR instead of spending all this money rebuilding some tired out KA to make it a turbo just to still be slower? You could save money by not rebuilding it but then your risking everything. SR’s own KA-T’s

Now please discus above subject.

:twisted: Teehee

Toronto240sx is not responsible and is not held liable for any opinions or suggestions expresed above ^
Opinios stated above may be false and Toronto240sx takes no responsibility for anything mentioned. This was just an attempt to get the thread locked.

My threads don’t get locked. They get put on hold.

Let me give it a try…

SR AND KAT BOTH SUCK! I can smoke them both on my bicycle. it’s all about throwing in b16’s and making 240sx type R’s y0!

:hsugh:

P.S. I am well aware that what I just said makes no sense.

I hate you all

…even me? :expressionless:

Everyone here hates Benson ^ and Marc smells.

What? …What’s that Benson? What did you just say about Marcs mom?

Big Byrd got boinked by snuffleupagus.

Cloudzero 3 really has a type R sticker on his car, he sais it gave him 3 horsepower.

Toronto240sx is not responsible and is not held liable for any opinions or suggestions expresed above ^
Opinios stated above may be false and Toronto240sx takes no responsibility for anything mentioned. This was just an attempt to start shit and get the thread locked.

I agree, SRs and KA’s both suck.

Benson’s mom is hotter than mine.

And yes we all hate you cloudzero, but not as much as we hate Toronto240sx.

Original Nutta is responsible and is held liable for any opinions or suggestions expresed above ^
Opinios stated above may be true and Original Nutta takes full responsibility for anything mentioned.

Marc does Bensons mom fall into the MILF category?

They don’t call me Finch for nothing you know?
http://espn.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/american_pie.jpg

Opinios stated above may be false and Toronto240sx takes no responsibility for anything mentioned. This was just an attempt to start shit and get the thread locked.

if you think you my mom is hot you have really bad taste in Woman

Why do you just want to start shit to try get this thread locked?
Posting random funny shit is great, trolling is lame.

D M A N R O

:fruit:

Next time i’m over, i’m gonna get her drunk.

Better start packing up your stuff, Benson. There won’t be enough room with me and my cat moving in.

My cat will eat your cat