DoneDreamin - aka Sebastian

I want to alert SONers about another shady character; DoneDreamin - aka Sebastian. Since I haven’t been able to figure out how to put this feedback on itrader I’ll do it here.

I went to see this individual about a month ago for 180sx brakes he advertised here:
http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?160402-Forsale.-plenty-of-parts-need-to-go-asap.&p=2310603#post2310603

When I bought them from him, he said that if there are any issues, he will take them back and refund the money.

About a week later, I had a chance to pull the wheels off of my car and see about test fitting them. Lo and behold, those brakes were smaller than my stock S13 ABS ones. A bit of research led me to believe they are from a Silvia.

So I called him right away to let him know what he sold me aren’t what he claimed them to be. He maintained that he has no problem with taking them back, but will have to do it another time since he wasn’t at home.

I have been unable to reach him by phone (voicemail) or text since. I guess this guy was willing to say anything for a few bucks and to dump some unwanted parts. Thankfully I didn’t buy anything expensive from him.

i never had any problems dealing with him.

Nice guy when i met him. I hope he can answer and clear the confusion.

I smashed my phone, therefore phoneless . PM me next time.

but, seriously over 30$ ?

come by whenever u know where i live

LOL.

http://blogs.nitobi.com/alexei/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/shipment_of_fail.jpg

Wait for the OP to say the issue is resolved before e-thugging the guy.

When the matter is resolved and that it’s a case of miscommunication, I’ll be more than happy to retract my comment.

My issue’s not about the money, but how things unfolded from my perspective.

sebastian is a cool dude. i’m sure its just misunderstanding

sebastian is an awesome guy…
shady … LOL!!! rolls eyes

god if u smash ur phone… and u want to borrow my camera…
ill kill u good .

hahaha pwnd.

met him and he kool as ice! hope it gets worked out

LOL sebs you are one shaddy character!! gtfo high flya

I bought the brakes in that picture and the fronts worked like a charm. I would say my dealings with Sebastian was a positive one. As well I looked at your brakes they are not 180sx brakes they are not Silvia brakes. They are 1990 300zx brakes. Many people upgrade there rears to this however its kinda tough on the back.

I’m sorry i have to publicize this .
But, seriously . i told you how to contact me , through PM .
The only PM i have is a day, not a time. which is today, thursday.
Set a time . i can’t be expected to hang around my house all day.
But to come home to my house only to hear that you’ve been sitting outside my house since 4 , it’s 8:30 now.
I have a single parent mom, how do you think she feels ??

Put yourself in my shoes
You low-ball me almost 50% of my asking price , than publically address your issue . and i was still willing to give a refund .
But after this ? i made it clear how to contact me
I wasn’t going to pull this card but i only recall offering a refund if the product was not working, being that i had never tested it.

Let’s get a few things straight here:

After you replied to this thread, I sent you a PM suggesting I come by Wednesday night around 7. You replied that Wednesday night is no good, and that you can do Thursday.

Now since you asked for a different day, but not timeframe, to me that can only mean that the original timing is fine with you. I’'m not unreasonable, I wouldn’t and didn’t ask you to hang around all day to wait for me.

I DID NOT sit outside your house since 4. I work until 6pm every day uptown Toronto. I came by a little after 7, rang the door bell, no one answered. I figured you stepped out for a minute, so I went for bite with my buddy and came back around 8. Your mom said you went out. I told her that I was supposed to meet you there, and she suggested that I text you since she recently did so and that worked for her. How that for a “busted phone”, huh?

So I sent you a text, seeing if I can meet you nearby. Driving all the way out to Whitby for no reason isn’t high up on my list of fun things to do. I waited 5 minutes for a reply, obviously I never got one, so I left. As I got to the end of the street, my buddy suggested I leave a note, so I went back. As I was getting some paper to write with, your mom came out to quiz me, so I told her what the issue between you and I was and gave her a note addressed to you that said I’ve been by, and the phone number to reach me at.

So your mom didn’t, say, felt comfortable because a couple of ethnic guys came to the middle of Whitby to see her son? Well maybe she needs to get a grip on her prejudices.

I DID NOT lowball you, I didn’t asked for that price. I said I wasn’t sure whether I want to buy them or not, and you offered that price. Clearly I should have follow my intuition.

You BLATANTLY, FALSELY ADVERTISED what you were actually selling. You advertised 180SX brakes, I asked for the 180sx brakes when I originally came by. We even discussed how they would be an upgrade over stock. Is that why you posted pics for the other parts but not for these? Because anyone knowledgeable on here would have spotted the ruse, huh? If I went out to buy something that is supposed to be an upgrade over what I already have, and receive a downgrade instead, I believe that can be classified as not working.

Bottom line is, you had some parts that were of no use to you or anyone on here, so you wanted to see if by some chance you can dump them off for a few bucks on someone who doesn’t know any better. And once you saw that I didn’t spot the difference, you offered whatever assurance needed to get it done.

Bravo, you got me.

LOL @ High Flya … again

Sebastian is a cool dooood

Roflmao at $30 drama. Simmer down, take it to PM’s… no one cares. Though, it is funny to read.

this made me smile lol