Originally posted by VictorSmalls
:smiley: bad ass
no thats his neck!!!

yeah, just have them take it down a little more:cool:

size scale

:cool: :cool:

:cool:

nice…i’ve seen a few like that…but not on the back.:cool:
I’ve seen one on the wrist that looks like the part in Terminator where he cuts his wrist open and exposes the robot skeleton
I’ve also seen one on the bicep where it looks cut open and there are gears inside.

it looks cool. i just don’t get the whole thing about tats. its pretty much a novelty, doesn’t the whole " sweet tatoo" thing get old after a while??? I’m not into the whole “permanant” thing about it, lol.

A kid i went to HS w/ has a ford blue oval tat, and still drives a chrysler to this day:rolleyes:

his reason he likes fords. but no one in family has one. GO figure :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i know a kid that has his social security number tatt’d across his chest… tell me that isn’t ridiculous… :tounge:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i know a kid that has his social security number tatt’d across his chest… tell me that isn’t ridiculous… :tounge:
u do:confused:

i want the one that brock lesnar has on his back

Originally posted by Shaggy
A kid i went to HS w/ has a ford blue oval tat, and still drives a chrysler to this day:rolleyes:

his reason he likes fords. but no one in family has one. GO figure :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sounds like this guy i used to play basketball with…he boxed golden gloves
so he was a pretty big/cut guy
he had a tatoo that said “deisel” on his arm…that was his nickname…
anyway…other tatoos included a Nike swoosh, and a notre dame fighting irishman logo…and he never even when to notre dame:rolleyes:

looks painful. You should have a doctor look at that.

ask Quik to see his TAT-:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i knew of a guy who played college football, so at the bowl game a bunch of them got tats, he got his name… in chinese(5symbols for the five letters)… later ppl informed him that the chinese don’t have an alphabet and he has no idea what his arm says. :tounge:

Originally posted by rookee
i knew of a guy who played college football, so at the bowl game a bunch of them got tats, he got his name… in chinese(5symbols for the five letters)… later ppl informed him that the chinese don’t have an alphabet and he has no idea what his arm says. :tounge:

sounds like something that was already posted.

I think TheFranchise posted it

:thefinger :smiley:

thanks for pointing that out :asshole :smiley:

i think you should get a tattoo of a penis overtop of your pussy…