so i went out for a gallon of milk

again? :lol

That thing was never a winter beater…

i was just goin to say that

didnt he drive it last year when the other mr2 broke down or w.e

that suck what happened, i saw the car sitting on the side of the road when i got out of work.

It has been used for a daily for a short while, not in snow though.

wow i can’t even update my own threads.

yes the sentra blew up, the turbo, ic, injectors, wasgetage, bov, are all gonna be sold, stock pulsar or bluebird engine will go in. it will be back on the road shortly. and to everyone that even for one second thought the mr2 would become a winter beater…all i have to say is

ARE U FUCKING RETARDED?

lay off the crack pipe, ill ride my long board to work before i drive the mr2 in bad weather.

except for when it’s going to the body shop… lol

thats unavoidable, it im taking my car to the body shop in the winter months, its going to snow, no use trying to avoid it, it always happens, ive taken it on a beautiful day when there was suppose to be no snow, by the time i got to exit 15, it was snowing.

That was a cold ride… I couldn’t believe how much ice built up on the windshield on our way up there

i seem to remember a video of you out snowdrifting the show car by diamond 8 or something… :nana

taking my car down the street to snow drift, and then bringing it right back home and cleaning the salt off of it the next day = winter beater?

odd.

Fixed.

dude, your gay fantasies have taken control of your whole life, i think you need to seek help. pretty soon your just gonna act them out in real life, and i dont want to visit you in jail for raping a man walking down the street, although the people in jail will love you.

if anyone is free tomorrow, im gonna start ripping this piece of shit apart and wouldn’t mind an extra hand.

you couldn’t have blown it up aweek earlyer i was on vacation the past week …go back to work tomarrow

sorry, next time ill make sure it blows up around your schedule…lol

fuck yea u better

:rofl

Yanked the motor tonight… Elliot, post pics.