So I won $2700 last night.

Well last night I was playing a tournament that I got into by winning a $26 Satellite. I ended up finishing 35th out of 1647. I should of did better but I took on bad beat with AK Vs. AJ and the guy pulled a 2 outer on the river to get trip jacks.

http://picsorban.com/upload/530buy-in.gif

wow tom :tup: did a lot better than u thought u would eh?

:tup: nice job

nice!

tell me, how do you go about putting real money on an account on that site?

I use pokerstars…and i havent done it myself because it seems to sketchy…apparently, with pokerstars the only way to get money on a real account is by purchasing one of those prepaid credit card things, but it has to be a Visa…then and only then will the site accept it…

i was in a tournament Saturday night, had plenty of chips to just check and fold my way to the top 5, but i like to play my cards and not just sit back like a baby…i ended up finishing 11th, and they paid the top 10 spots :frowning:

by the way, :tup:

keep up the good work…

Also I was on the same table as Michael Mizrachi for the last half of the tourament.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:5,topic:27707"”]

I use pokerstars…and i havent done it myself because it seems to sketchy…apparently, with pokerstars the only way to get money on a real account is by purchasing one of those prepaid credit card things, but it has to be a Visa…then and only then will the site accept it…

i was in a tournament Saturday night, had plenty of chips to just check and fold my way to the top 5, but i like to play my cards and not just sit back like a baby…i ended up finishing 11th, and they paid the top 10 spots :frowning:

by the way, :tup:

keep up the good work…

[/quote]

On Full Tilt Poker it let me use my Visa Bank Card to put money on.

and what, they just credit back to your card when you win/cash out, or do they send you a check?

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:8,topic:27707"”]

and what, they just credit back to your card when you win/cash out, or do they send you a check?

[/quote]

they will send you a check, takes a couple weeks to get it though.

might have to sign up…i dont like having to jump through hoops and worrying about legalities with pokerstars…

my bank card’s a master card though :frowning: i’ll have to look into it more…i’ve been in need of a 2nd source for income for a while now…lol

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:10,topic:27707"”]

might have to sign up…i dont like having to jump through hoops and worrying about legalities with pokerstars…

my bank card’s a master card though :frowning: i’ll have to look into it more…i’ve been in need of a 2nd source for income for a while now…lol

[/quote]

It still should work even if it is a mastercard. The min deposit on Full Tilt is $50.

that’s fine…

how long were you playing by the way?

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:12,topic:27707"”]

that’s fine…

how long were you playing by the way?

[/quote]

The tourny took me about 7 hours to get out at 35th.

:tup: very nice!!

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:5,topic:27707"”]

[/quote]

Just go through a 3rd party site (I forgot which one I use) but you put your money there with your debit/credit card, and transfer it directly to Pokerstarz. It’s very safe, I’ve done it many times before, and same with all my friends that play.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:15,topic:27707"”]

Just go through a 3rd party site (I forgot which one I use) but you put your money there with your debit/credit card, and transfer it directly to Pokerstarz. It’s very safe, I’ve done it many times before, and same with all my friends that play.

[/quote]

you mean like paypal? i didnt think they accept paypal…

Oh BTW Roush, those nights are the best. I wish I had some of the screen shots of my brother playing (I rarely play anymore). I had screens of him winning 3k+ pots in 10/20 on Pokerstarz.

Either way :tup: and keep it up!

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:16,topic:27707"”]

you mean like paypal? i didnt think they accept paypal…

[/quote]

No not paypal. Its a different site that you sign up for. Gimme a few and I’ll see if work will allow me to access it.

gimmie $1400.

Netteller is the site

Edit: NVM with poker sites shutting down, so did Netteller. So disregard