So I won $2700 last night.

Well last night I was playing a tournament that I got into by winning a $26 Satellite. I ended up finishing 35th out of 1647. I should of did better but I took on bad beat with AK Vs. AJ and the guy pulled a 2 outer on the river to get trip jacks.

http://picsorban.com/upload/530buy-in.gif

wow tom :tup: did a lot better than u thought u would eh?

:tup: nice job

nice!

tell me, how do you go about putting real money on an account on that site?

I use pokerstars…and i havent done it myself because it seems to sketchy…apparently, with pokerstars the only way to get money on a real account is by purchasing one of those prepaid credit card things, but it has to be a Visa…then and only then will the site accept it…

i was in a tournament Saturday night, had plenty of chips to just check and fold my way to the top 5, but i like to play my cards and not just sit back like a baby…i ended up finishing 11th, and they paid the top 10 spots :frowning:

by the way, :tup:

keep up the good work…

Also I was on the same table as Michael Mizrachi for the last half of the tourament.

On Full Tilt Poker it let me use my Visa Bank Card to put money on.

and what, they just credit back to your card when you win/cash out, or do they send you a check?

they will send you a check, takes a couple weeks to get it though.

might have to sign up…i dont like having to jump through hoops and worrying about legalities with pokerstars…

my bank card’s a master card though :frowning: i’ll have to look into it more…i’ve been in need of a 2nd source for income for a while now…lol

It still should work even if it is a mastercard. The min deposit on Full Tilt is $50.

that’s fine…

how long were you playing by the way?

The tourny took me about 7 hours to get out at 35th.

:tup: very nice!!

Just go through a 3rd party site (I forgot which one I use) but you put your money there with your debit/credit card, and transfer it directly to Pokerstarz. It’s very safe, I’ve done it many times before, and same with all my friends that play.

you mean like paypal? i didnt think they accept paypal…

Oh BTW Roush, those nights are the best. I wish I had some of the screen shots of my brother playing (I rarely play anymore). I had screens of him winning 3k+ pots in 10/20 on Pokerstarz.

Either way :tup: and keep it up!

No not paypal. Its a different site that you sign up for. Gimme a few and I’ll see if work will allow me to access it.

gimmie $1400.

Netteller is the site

Edit: NVM with poker sites shutting down, so did Netteller. So disregard