so i'm debating trading my jetta

depending on what i can get financed on, either a used Rubicon, a Mustang GT, either an 04 or 05, or a random toyota or mitsu…i wouldnt mind having a Celica GT-S but at 6’ and 250 lbs i have a hard time driving one comfortably…i’ll miss my jetta but its becoming a financial sinkhole…anyone’s random thoughts…?

i dont know you, but if you trade your VW in on a Mustang, I will seriously consider driving 450 miles to smack you in the face with my penis.

I would suggest looking into used S4’s.

the new 05 GT’s are built very very well.

i would help!!(swingdarkstarlittleittybittyweinieforhim)!

buying first year out new body aint a good idea!

Although it might not be popular with the whole Pittspeed theme, I like the Rubicon. Dana 44’s are nice for a Jeep

if i can get rid of all my cars, i would get a 350z.

x2

get an E36 M3!!!

i am thinking the guy doesn’t want to get something without a warranty. I would just trade your jetta in on a newer one!

i dont like the new jettas, whitey…MkIII jetta is king of jettas…

i wont buy another german car w/o a warranty…lol

and thanks for all your input…

it’s a proven chassis.

Lincoln LS, Jaguar XK8/R

chassis is different Motor/Drive train/ Interior

buy S4 with a warranty. Profit.

oh believe me i loved my mk3, but now in the mk4 its just so damn comfortable and nice… and the 24v VR6 is soooo much smoother and more powerful. i dunno i guess i kinda fell for the mk4, and i am also glad that the mk5 is coming out. then i will have an “older” jetta… and i like that

Mmmmm Rubicon: Dana 44s w/ Lockers and 4:1 Tcase.

-TJ

if you get rid of that Jetta, i’ll never pick Raphael in Soul Calibur II again.

go get a Corolla XRS. Four doors, under 20-grand, and the Celica GT-S/Lotus Elise engine.

http://researchyourcar.com/pictures/Toyota/XRS%2001.jpg

The ragin cajun? are you fucking kidding me? :ugh:

?

I’d say either the new Altima SE-R or 05 Mustang GT.