So Im finally posting this

Word, Mustang is gonna get traded for a Minivan.

Congrats Chad!

Congrats!

Nothing in your life will evar make you…
More Happy,
More Sad,
More Proud
More Mad,
More Excited
Than Being a DAD

Just wait Chad, Just Wait…

Mustang will Never be gone… she’ll even say it too. Paid off so it does no harm.

Congratulations to you both!!!

congrats!!!

congrats now you can play with matchbox cars and all your old toys again and not be harassed about it. And you can even trash the house and blame it on your son, cuz you know nothing will be done about it :smiley:

yay congrats on the penis!

Jr dragsters are like old people in the fast lane.

Put them in a go-kart

Congrats both Chad & Jay.

Congrats!!!

I did it!

Congrats Chad & Lory ! !

Congrats mang.

I think that having a boy first and then a girl and then stopping is the way to go these days, so you’re on the right track. :smiley:

Congrats Chad and Lori…

Chad how did it feel to have your balls back for one night? Or did Lori just do it herself so you didn’t screw it up? :smiley:

congrats to you both…

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Congrats!!!

balls are overrated.

Ahh brain washed too, so you probably don’t even remember the fun part…lol

:smiley:

My truck sat for a year or more before my son was born with the motor all apart. I got it back together a week after he was born. Somehow I decided it was time to finish it. Now he is 2 & always want to go for a ride in it.

You gotta have the Mustang running, so he knows what it is & then he will want to be a part of it. Kids want to emulate their Dad.

Congrats to both of you.

Also congrats to Jay & his wife.

i was going to make this thread this morning but wasnt sure if it was still hush hush…

i read that sometimes they confuse part of the umbilical cord for the penis… im banking on this being the case.

congrats guys!

congrats chad!!