So im posting with my new FIOS

ill probably have to wait forever in cheektowaga

wtf, it says “not available” when i checked on their website :tdown:

actually my apartment has been wired up for about 4-5months already. Ive just finally got sick and tired of TW. So i made the switch and find myself wondering why i didnt do it sooner.:frowning:

yet another reason why

southtowns > buffalo

main st is being run right now

True. But the CO that is on Main St. only serves North Buffalo to Starin Avenue. The other side of North Buffalo is served from the CO on Hertel Ave down by the post office which unfortunately is the part that I live in and won’t have it anytime in the near future. :-\

where can u find out if its in your area?

damn… nice, I don’t even have DSL out here yet, just TW cable, and it will be 10 years before fios ever makes it out to the sticks, I need to move

Not for you.

They are building some sort of HSBC data center out here cuz, which hopefully means fios in northtowns.

If not, im moving w/ my bro to west seneca when his lease is up.

i checked online its not avalible for me yet. WTF I LIVE DOWN THE ROAD FROM YOU!!! my dads going to call tomorrow

anyone know if fios is available in the town of tonawanda

o rly, signs of civilization out here…

just curios, when is his lease up? I am also thinking about getting out of here, to my old mans in Feb

It’s coming to Williamsville soon. They ran the lines a while ago and the crews are doing the hookups now. Hopefully soon they’ll start advertising to have the hookup run to individual houses.

i dont understand why i dont have it unless they didnt upgrade the site. i am literaly 3mins down the road from turbociv

Why move to the old man’s house?

Give Ma a break or something?

And the hsbc building is planned to go on the corner of comstock and some other road.

So you get the general idea, they buying farm land.

My FIOS gets hooked up tommorow at 1:30:headbang:

just to live closer to work/school/civilization

that seems like quite the random place for hsbc to build

i check the availability site and Tonawanda does not have fios but they do have cheaper internet than TW cable, DSL

I live in west seneca, west of union road.

We can’t get it yet.

You guys must be east of union I assume?

ugh… nice

I am switching my parents to this from TW

They live off OP road and its available

It’s not available at the shop yet or I’d have it. :frowning: