Just got Verizon FIOS

Just got it installed today. So far it is about 80 billion times better than the DSL. Anyone else just get it…it just came available in Baldwin a little while ago.

I got it but Im bottlenecked to 11mbps to the WAP on wireless in my room. Its awsome for my Halo addictions.

shiet you play halo on xbl?

PC nga. Can PC and xbox players use the same servers?! :dunno:
I usually play lord and cog clan servers in NY and tank wars whenever i feel like pounding nubs. <60 pings ftw!

i have fios at home… no problems so far

Until they swithc over phones and tv that will bog down the fiber we’ll be kosher

Nope… you play halo 1 … halo 2 is on xbl :frowning:

I only went with the 5MB since it was only $30/mo…thats good enough for me so far

heard 2 is coming out for pc soon AND 3 is almost complete

^^ Yah and I heard burnyds halo skills > Be_rads halo skills

Damn i may have to find my copy and start playing agian(Pistol ftw). Im rusty as fuck with FPS’s anymore. Damn MMORPGs.

who did your install?

there was a kid walking around shannon trying to sell it to people.
tried to get my mom convinced to get it before i move out lol, no go…
its like the same price just 4mb faster and she still wont do it

burnyd I’m sorry but I must say I will have to own you in halo2.

Damn I forgot his name…maybe last name Bitner?..I was BSing with him and he lived in Brentwood, told me he had a streetbike and some jet skis for toys. Pretty cool dude…he was into motoX as well.

I would say get it…it is a million times better than DSL…I always had problem with my DSL being super slow at times. And $30 is better than cable…which I would think this is just as fast or faster.

im getting it next week

:cookie:

It seems like a tossup for fios vs cable. cable is 1mb faster and $15 more/month. I have never had my cable go out :knockonwood: and fios is relatively new. I would probably get fios if it was available over my cable, just to say I have fiber internet. :smiley:

gary’s his name, i talked to him this morning

cool…I take it you are friend w/him