So kramer proved he is as retarded as pete and murdogg

minivans suck balls

they’re great for prankin’ in.

or if you’re cameo, this is as bad as an attempted murder :facepalm

I had to drive one all day last Saturday and my parents used to have a few.

yeah but you probably didn’t have one with a 6spd auto, 2 screens, with separate A/V inputs, DVD inputs, satellite radio, satellite TV, leather all around, heated 1st and 2nd row seats, 3 zone climate control, etc etc etc.

thing is a road trip machine.

5 speed auto, zoned climate control and some other crap I didnt give a fuck about on the Kia Sedona I drove last week.

The '87 Voyager my parents had came with manual windows and locks and a tape deck. Their '00 Caravan had power shit but it was a big POS.

well the minivans you drove were hunks of shit. that doesn’t mean that all minivans suck. minivans are the only vehicles short of an RV that i can genuinely 100% enjoy a 9 hour roadtrip in with zero complaints about legroom, etc.

Theres no front leg room in a minivan. Nowhere to rest my left leg like there is in my truck.

I will never own a minivan. I hate them all.

i’m just as tall if not taller than you are and fit more than comfortably in any of the 7 seats in momma kramer’s minivan.

I just dont like riding in them or driving them.

i’m all about “driving feel” (hence why i have a car with incredible visibility, no power steering, no ABS, no TCS, sticky tires, working on getting some CRAZY stiff suspsension, etc. etc. etc. ) and i LOVE driving the minivan. different strokes for different folks

Speaking of blowing horns…

Today I was stopped at the ramp to X-Gates behind a SUV that said the following on the back windshield:

“BEEP 18!!! It’s my birthday!”

So I beeped 18 times. Dude stuck his hand out the window in a gesture I didn’t quite understand. Was he waving in a good way or telling me to shut up?

Hold on… doubting who your friends are because of these things???
I think its mostly our “friends” that do these things. Its just that u need to remember Kramer is a little we todd did and rode to school on a special bus with a silver spoon. ;-

Is this thread srsly still going? Come to my apt complex and honk all you want! I think its funny to piss off the old ladies!

My first car…err, van was a 96 Grand Voyager!

Lmao if your family is not smart enough to realize some one is playing a practical joke on you, then they deserve the harassment.

:rofl dick :lol

Didn’t read anything other than the first post, Cameo you’re an absolute retard.
Oh and I just read the recent posts on this page…Colonie Police won’t waste their time with such stupid activities, so you’d be wasting your time, esp. trying to get an investigator on the site fuckin idiot.

Im not your friend… just wanted to make that clear

Go ahead… this has prly been said, but a certain body shop will also be reported

If you have money to pay for a private investigator… get yourself an apartment

thanks for once again ruining a thread

hahaha this shit just gets better by the post! lets keep it going.