So my Daily was faster than my "fast" car....

Very well done.

Are tunes all crazy expensive for these cars? Our Unitronic Stage 1 file is $2750. That’s 4X what I’m used to seeing.

:tup:

Thanks

P car tax, yes, just about every part for this car has it.

One thing to consider about the tune is that it does cost a lot, but the dollars per hp gained is not that bad.

x…

I hope to feel that pain in the next few years :tup:

Very nice! Love the interior :tup:

Excellent work. :tup:

:bigtup::bigtup::bigtup:

SIQQ!

Congrats X. This is oddly reminiscent of that other time…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/turgonium/Mobile/721eeb35.jpg

Who is next???

welcome come to the club!

first everybody had na civics, then everybody had turbo civics. then…

Fuck this dude i’m going back to an EF civic.

Honestly, the jealousy meter is at a new high. Congrats.

:bigtup:

No, I actually hate you.

nice pickup!! i have been lookin at these lately but have a hard time picking one up w/o a warranty.

i know EPL in Connecticut has these dialed in pretty good with their tune

God dammit.

When are we getting beers in EA?

Very nice Xander!

My beer thing went off! I am taking my wife and kid to the airport tomorrow morning, I am available for beers all weekend.

Thanks, it was a better color combo than I expected.

Thanks man

Just trying to fit in. Lol

Thanks!

Thanks man, I owe you big time!

Hahaha

:tup:

The car may already have a tune on it, I was seeing good boost numbers during the test drive

Other than that, I’m not too worried about a warranty, this car has 16k on it, one owner, all records, fully dealer maintained, etc .

I know. We do need to get some beers. Now that I’m done in modding and buying cars, I can get back to beer drinking. :tup:

That sounds like a great idea, how did you lose the wife on Valentine’s Day? You’ll have to let me in on that secret by PM. Lol

if memory serves 911 tunes are not off the shelf. You have to book a apt with Unitronic to tune them remotely. That is one of the reasons for the high cost

Edit: that cc has good potential too

997tt ECU is ME7.5. Tuning practices aren’t much diff than earlier Bosch ECUs. It’s all the Porsche tax.

Sooo much jelly, I’m going to need a whole tub of PB…

Right on dude :tup:

See below, and the CC has a drop and wheels already, that will probably be it for that.

Gotta pay to play

Thanks!