So my Daily was faster than my "fast" car....

Thanks man, trying to be entertaining.

X…

Thanks!

Wow soo jealous :tup: :drool:

Springs and wheels…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/x_iliohan/Turbo/6C56CBA5-BC59-49EA-AFAA-13AF79B42646_zpsf2x7x19c.jpg

needs some rear spacers.

X…

details bro…

what kind of springs and wheels?

modding porsches is very interesting to me… japanese cars you pretty much upgrade everything… BMW’s and P-cars need so much less so i’m interested to know what you guys do to these cars and why.

H&R springs and Avant garde M510 wheels. OEM sizes for the wheels.

Car looks great with the wheels, i was the stalker on 6speed wanting a ride sometime haha

How is the ride with springs compared to stock ? any plans in the future for the dsc module

It rides like stock really. The turbos have the PASM shocks, and the sport setting actually does make it firm. I am prob going to do the TPC racing module later. Let EvoMR try it out first. :wink:

X…

any engine mods?

these things pretty much just need software and exhaust right? not worth doing much more?

saw some serious ones at EA the other day… just the basics get mega power but also cost a fortune.

You gotta pay to play. The dollars per HP are not that bad, it’s not like you get 30 hp out of a tune… But yes, exhaust, tune and its a 10 second car, add some injectors and intercoolers with some corn and it makes real nice power for a fairly “stock” car. Honestly EvoMr’s turbo with an exhaust and tune is already enough power to really get the car moving.

X…

Wheels look good buddy and I’m always a fan of a drop :tup: I want a ride! :slight_smile:

A turbo 997 with tune and exhaust is what… high 5XX rwhp or do you get into the 6’s like that? Low 11’s?

Shouldn’t be that hard to run 10s with 550rwhp and AWD.

Pretty sure people are running these mid-high 11s stock

looks great, i really didnt want to say anything but avante garde wheels IMO are garbage, super heavy and the finish is hard to maintain and chip very very easily. i regret ever having mine even though i loved the looks

The wheels look nice I think…but maybe I am just happy to see wheels on these that are not stock…they are…interesting looking…

I haven’t spent enough time with them to rate the quality, but I like the looks of them. I know they are not a high end wheel by any means, but this way I am not afraid to drive them. Weight wise they are almost the same as the stock setup. 19x11 wheels are not going to be in that 16-17 lb range without costing over a grand a corner.

X…

Nice looking car man…

OT - What tire/wheel storage unit is that? I need to pick up 2 ASAP and am torn over a few different makes/models.

Tire storage

http://www.hyloft.com/tire-storage/

Pretty cheap, I have 3 of them, and they seem to hold up

X…

Thanks man

Bump, this thing was too quiet, so underneath the stock looking exterior it looks like this now. Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/x_iliohan/Turbo/B70D878E-1DC1-46CA-B742-1EAD6BC1FD75_zpsf4oerggq.jpg

Yes the install that seems like a few bolts in the back of the car and we are home free is not the case for the turbo variety of these cars…

X…