So somebody autocrossed a ZR1

Half of you probably just cringed at the thought of using a 100k vette to dodge cones lol. Not just anyone, Karen Rafferty has had one on loan for awhile now. Karen use to be local to Pittsburgh for a long time, and she can outdrive most men. Now she’s part of the marketing across several brands within GM (Vette, Camaro, Malibu, there might be more). Anywho here is a fun fact, unlike mortal cars the ZR1 can pull 65mph in 1st gear. Enjoy the fury.

Vid

awesome
glad to see someone use the car for its purpose

Awesome… I think it shows a side of the ZR1 that it can be used for anything you want and not just targeted towards middle aged business men.

Killer, that thing makes such beautiful noise.

Wow… that is awesome! Definitly very deserving, the Rafferty’s are awesome people.

…i’ll never forget Karen with me on a fun run in north park with my vette and yelling “wooooohhhoooo” the whole time :tounge:

x3

:wackit:

:greddy: 42.1 hahah, last time I went auto crossing in the mustang, which is (quik) stock, I got a 39.xx

Yes she does…especially if someone else knocks a cone over in her run. Oh you meant the car.

is she related to that guy with the supra?

Ex wife.

because every set up is exactly the same???

ah really? thats sad :frowning:

Agreed. It gets old having covette owners sit with thier thumb in their ass posting stupid shit on pittspeed all day when they Could be at the track.

They still talk. Since her job demands that she be everywhere but Pittsburgh it was kind of a mutual thing. I sorta work for Kent right now, so thats how I knew she had a ZR1. Hell it was probably though Pittsburgh a few weeks ago?

can’t get to the article at work, but as most others have said, i’m glad to see the car actually being put to use instead of just sitting in a garage.