So the plan is

hahaha. WRONG. kid rock makes pop music, that appeals only to rednecks and white trash people.

Red hot chilli peppers would have been a perfect answer. IDIOT!

RATM are fucking good newman. I know i could make you a mix that would change your mind. also the dood went on to sing for bad brains (soul brains?)kinsella?) I really also love U2. The early shit is awesome. Im really into the way they put songs together. plus that dude is named “the edge” Im not even that into them, but i feel like they are the last actual rock band left. They have been playing for decades. they are kind of timeless. Fuck I think bono is an asshole, the songs are fucking legit man. If you can look me in the eyes and tell me you can’t feel a gaddamn thing when you listen to side one of the WAR lp, they i dont even want to know you.
and JEG don’t come in and try to say metallica is timeless. dotn even think about it. that band broke up 20 years ago in my mind. I wish they all would have died in that bus accident.
and as far as Pearl Jam goes, I couldn’t stand them until the last record. holy shit. so much rock and roll in there.

anyways. this sublime debate will not be won. Sublime is one of those bands you either love or hate. Regardless of how bad or good you think they were, they were a band that literally appeals to almost everybody. (or didnt). WHY? because those songs have fucking soul. I also belive it was really a case of right place , right time. Those dudes had the third wave of SKA, california cool, and a death in their favor. (and the production on that record is on point). Brad’s death just gave them legend status. personally, i could take them or leave them.

#7. As much as I think Dstar needs to turn down his cockyness, (and relax a little bit) dude is a good party/club DJ. Fucking Good. Kid has years of catching up to do on music history.(and needs to learn to appreciate the beasties - hey to each their own, i think nas is super overrated, and i absloutly hate tupac.) Regardless if people came to that sold out show at the icon to see him, he cuts it up. Fuck, we brought nearly 250 people to the icon for our own party (which was like $10 dollars a head or somthing redic).
That being said I would also like to chokeslam the kid.:wiggle: