NYC Hollerrrrrrrrr

Tomorrow night I am heading off to the city for my 10 week stint at D&T. I was just wondering if anyone could toss some ideas at me for entertainment? Those I have spoken to have said Union Square is the place to be for people “my age” which made me feel like a kiddo or something :frowning: I was thinking of maybe hitting up Jones Beach since I hear nothing but good stories from times spent there. Definitely going to peruse Central Park and hit up Times Square, but other than that I don’t know what to see, places to eat at, bars to invade, etc. I’m all about having fun and old enough to drink, so with that said I’d be much obliged if anyone would throw out some interesting ideas!

Read up on www.am-ny.com for places to see and eat.

talk to Howie(Daddy) he knows what’s going on there :slight_smile:

Gimme a call

If you are 21, go anywhere.

www.citysearch.com

is also your very good friend

OMG get some of those cuppiecakes in the village.

couple of good cupcake places but they seem overrated.
times sq is very touristy. union square/washington sq park is more the weird/young crowd.
east village has a lot to do.
west village has some good shows/bars but is out there and away from the subway
can’t think of a reason to go north of midtown.
jones beach is fine but quite a train/bus ride from nyc. they do have good concerts there though. hey howie, they got kelly clarkson this summer, i heard you like her…

OHHH KELLY!

SINCE YOU BEEEN GOOOOOOONE!!!

have fun Andy :tup:

lol, you LOSER!!!

(i bought 8 tickets to kelly at jones beach this summer :cry: )
hopefully i can make a killing on ebay
ok ok i’m going to use one for myself! dammit!

what do you want as a apt warming present btw…?

:lol: I’ll definitely check out them sites some more, I’ve been perusing them in between packing since its kinda boring throwing my (lack of) worldly possessions into boxes. Howie, I’ll have to get your numbah to give yee a call, haha.

I plan to. And when I get back I shall repay your beers in a Canada raid, or since Joe will finally be 21, maybe we could all hit up Chippewa.

just bring whatever alcohol you like :wiggle:

rather u like it or not andy iam coming at the end of the month lol

please tell me you uploaded those pictures before you departed

They are NOT!

You just don’t know what a good cupcake is when you see one. I bet you wouldn’t even recognize the prima cupcake: Strawberry Shortcake.