Heading to NYC this weekend, What to do?

Going from Friday night until Sunday night. Just looking for suggestions on what to do since I’ve never been there.

What we know we are doing,

-Empire State Building
-Statue of liberty(maybe)
-Sex Museum
-Something in Central Park

and that’s all for now haha.

Suggestions?

Top of the Rock. (Rockafeller Center)

Union Square - for a less touristy spot.

Do I know you by any chance? I live here.

I’m pretty sure we’ve never met actually. I was on UBRF and everything but not sure we’ve crossed paths.

How about some after dark things to do as well? Not necessarily clubs, but i’m hoping to keep me and the woman busy all day until heading to bed.

go to greenwich village, walk around, look at wierdos, get some coffee. Theres spots in NYC where its just nice to be with the girl and just walk around. Stop into bars/coffee shops for drinks and to warm up, its nice.

Walk around Times Square. I was there last night to see a show at BB Kings and it was a lot of fun.

You have to understand NYC is not like Buffalo. You can go to downtown B-lo in the middle of a Saturday afternoon and not see anyone whereas in NYC it can be 2am on a Tuesday and there are still people everywhere.

High. res. nudes. (of J.J.)

sex… have lots of it… and take pics of her … naked ones… then share the wealth…

I AM SOOO SAD that i cant make it to this excursion… side note, i think we should rent a lodge at Holiday Valley like 460 bucks for 2 days and 2 nights of ALLL DAY boarding…for 4 people… let me know

whats the sex museum?

goddamn, you’re a creeper

edit: and ihu

everybody that knows he just bought a d40x and knows his g/f thought it… ur the creep for not thinking it…

If someone can vouch that you’re not a creepo that I know, I’d be willing to hang out.

You probably don’t want to hang out with me anyway - I’m not fun at all.

paulos a good guy, not a creepo… ill vouch for that…

daddie offered to coordinate my whole trip when i planned on going to NYC… i still might get more insight from him, he lives there so obviously listen to him, i shoulda posted that… let me look thought my pm’s

daddie never pm’ed me back then haha, but mike did… he was helpful with this…

(i dont know why he thought id be bringing a dude) :mad:

Central park carriage ride. They start right across from the famous Plaza hotel and you can walk around the lobby etc…all little girls read Eloise at some point. FAO Schwartz is right across the street and there’s shopping if you walk down 5th Ave. there but it’s EXPENSIVE places generally. Depending on if it’s cold enough there’s outdoor ice skating at Woolman rink in the middle of the park…great setting and it’s actually a big rink so you can move unlike at Rockerfeller center.

If you go around Thanksgiving or later the world famous window displays at Saks Fifth Avenue. They spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on these wild elaborate scenes.

South street seaport was a good suggestion. I’d go at night as the Brooklyn bridge is great at night and there are benches to sit there.

If she’s the athletic type Chelsea Piers has every sport imaginable open at all hours.

A sundae at Serendipity for dessert or coffee. Very unique NY treasure.

Green Tea Cafe in china town for bubble tea.

If she’s artsy the MET (Metropolitan Museum of Art) or MOMA (Museum of Modern Art).

For girly shopping start at 14th street and Broadway and walk south on Broadway. All sorts of cool/fashionably clothing stores, etc. When you get to I think it’s 11th and Broaway on the SouthEast corner just maybe 20 feet off Broadway is Two Boot Pizzeria. Awesome Pizza.

If you want to sit down and relax for a bit there’s the world famous Ziegfield movie theater. It’s an old style theater with the best picture and sound as that’s where all the big movie premiers happen in NY. People get into the movies and clap and cheer etc…typical NYC.

I could go on for days but that should keep you busy for a day. If you’re looking for anything in particular let me know.

Mike McGinnis
Innovative Tuning
(716) 873-7360
sales@InnovativeTuning.com
http://www.InnovativeTuning.com[/quote]

yea…paulo is def a very cool guy. :tup:

ill be in nyc in 3 weeks.

have fun.

Howie, I’d be down if you wanna meet up somewhere for an hour or whatever to chat. And yeah I’m not a creepo haha.

And to make it worth your while, if you give me some good advice on what to do, i’ll send you some prints of the pics I take when I’m there :tup:

Go to the Chinatowns in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.

Eat dim sum
Buy an international cell phone
Underground gambling clubs
Buy a fake Coach Wallet
Get a massage
Ride the chinese bus (taxi) from each bourough. Not sure if they let white people on but it only cost a dollar!

Just meet up with Howie man. Trust me on this one, good times and bad karaoke will ensue. Totally the best time ever.

haha, I’ll have to see if he’s up for it. Then I’ll try to get drunken pics lol.

im trying to meet up with him in a few weeks…

i think he hates me though. :frowning:

yo i want to VISIT, cuzzz i wanna moveee there

John’s pizza… Best slice in NYC