Attn: NYC peeps

I’m headed to NYC for my first time on Thursday. I have a friend that lives there and she’s asking me what I want to do. I have no idea because I have never been there. I know there are a few people on here that live in NYC or are from there. So does anyone have any recommendations of what to do? Or for that matter, what not to do? I was thinking obvious stuff like hit Times Square for New Years Eve. Statue of Liberty. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Ewwww Times Square on NYE is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy, find a real nice club to celebrate in

yeah fuck time square, ur gonna go there and stand in the cold like the rest of the idiots, i prefer new years parties

k. so ditch the Times Square idea. Check. What else?

I don’t know what you’re into so it’s kinda hard to make sugesstions…

Ask her if she likes pissing on the sidewalk

in front of 100,000 people

lol

then she might change her mind ab00t time square for new years

call me, i PMed u

I’ll be in the nyc too

no times square for me though

I’ll be at Savanahs on E48th between 5th and Madison

open bar 9-3,

http://www.joonbug.com/events3.asp?EventType=N&EventID=5605&RegionID=1&RegionName=New+York+City

Why didn’t you TELL me that you were doing that you retard??!?!

I’m going to be in NYC too starting this friday until sunday! Holla!

oh there’s this place that makes really good cuppie cakes in the village. I want them. Yes I do. I want all of them. Surrender your cupcakes to ME!

ugggh, it was sort of last minute with the wifey

I will be there all weekend I’ll call you friday, I’ll be at the marriot in Times Square yo.

I will call you later today :gay3:

115.00 for all you can eat and drink in NYC on NYE in a nice resturaunt is a deal