Woot Woot..

Well i just got back from a week in the Bahamas. Cruised on the monarch of the seas.

We get back from vacation and find out my gf is in the drawing to win a trip on the bud light port paradise cruise for a private DMB concert on CocoCay.

Last night the drawing was held and she won, so me and her get to fly out on Oct 26 to cape Canaveral and take another cruise on the bud light cruise and spend a day in Nassau again and then CocoCay again for a private DMB concert.

U suck

Cool. Jerk.

edit~joe and i are such great friends lol.

Why don’t you play the lotto while you’re at it?

sweet.

nice!

Lucky bastard.

I took a cruise to the Bahama’s 2 years ago and it rained almost the entire time. We couldn’t even dock at one point. :frowning:

U suck

ewww dave matthews band? otherwise, cool man, what luck

OH YEAH. DMB IS TERRIBLE.

siqq:highfive:

http://www.lexjb.com/0/STFU_VADER.jpg

Leave in the morning, nothing like partying with 4000 people on a private island in the Bahamas

Hey, i’ve been trying to get a hold of you with the results, but your voicemail box is full. So i’ll just let you know here.

The tests came back positive, your g/f has AIDS.

edit:

oh yeah, congrats on the other good luck.

Yea, ive been waiting on those results. Thanks for the update :tup:

Any coolness of this trip is ruined by the fact that everyone is thereto listen to DMB. I’d go but I would listen to an ipod the entire time. :tup:

too bad you have to take the gf.

DMB isn’t worth going to the concerts for their music…it’s worth rubbing up against all the chicks that go to their concerts.

shes taking me, i couldn’t win shit if i was the only person in the drawing.

:clap: