booze cruise

here’s the deal: one of my employers, Club W, is chartering the miss buffalo for a private cruise. we were all given tickets to sell to our friends to fill the boat up. i had all mine “sold” to various people. well 5 of them just boned on me so i have some extra tickets. and, actually, i think my girlfriend and i just broke up so make that 6 tix available. this thing is this tuesday, the 10th. i know it’s last second but, like i said, people backed out. these tickets are $15 a piece, which includes the boat ride and a band that will be playing. boarding starts at 5:30 and it takes off at 6:00. i think you need to be 21, so mods, if you feel the need to move this, go ahead. this should be a good time and we will be heading back to Club W after, hell, maybe even before the cruise. let me know if you are interested.

open bar?

byob? whats the deal

oh yeah, uh, i think there’s a bar on the boat, uh, not open i believe, but probably not an ass rape scene. i plan on gettin lit before i step foot on that boat. i know you would do the same. you should go and bring friends. i will double check on the booze situation tomorrow and let you know for sure.

im calling chris first thing tomorrow afternoon to get the whole scoop

^^word, i just talked to him a little while ago and he said he would see if he could find people to take these tickets if i couldn’t get rid of them. if you decide to go, please buy these from me so i don’t look like a turd for not selling all my tickets. :smiley:

well u look like a turd regardless, but i would buy a few from you, but i cant go and im sure my id wont work. he did say that the boat employees were checking ids right?

fuck. i thought there was going to be a drinking and driving meet. what a letdown.

i may be down for this, i have tuesdays off…

keep this thread updated with details.

we should have a booze cruise with cars and liquor.

[quote=“newman,post:9,topic:32078"”]

we should have a booze cruise with cars and liquor.

[/quote]

i think you know im in for that one…

maybe god loves me, or maybe im just good at what i do… :wink:

whatever happened to the lincoln? i say we make that into a boat and that will be our booze cruise. bet ya the maid of the mist dont got shit on us in that.

[quote=“92slowcivic”"]

here’s the deal: one of my employers, Club W, is chartering the miss buffalo for a private cruise. we were all given tickets to sell to our friends to fill the boat up. i had all mine “sold” to various people. well 5 of them just boned on me so i have some extra tickets. and, actually, i think my girlfriend and i just broke up so make that 6 tix available. this thing is this tuesday, the 10th. i know it’s last second but, like i said, people backed out. these tickets are $15 a piece, which includes the boat ride and a band that will be playing. boarding starts at 5:30 and it takes off at 6:00. i think you need to be 21, so mods, if you feel the need to move this, go ahead. this should be a good time and we will be heading back to Club W after, hell, maybe even before the cruise. let me know if you are interested.

[/quote]

do u work with Steve Shelley

twist my arm…

WOW a booze cruise where you have to pay for the booze :tdown:

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:12,topic:32078"”]

do u work with Steve Shelley

[/quote]

yeah, he’s cousins with the owner and he works there too. he’s a kool dood. i need to clear these tickets out so give me a call, 435-5224 any time today, i will be out and about and will meet up where ever. jam, you know you need to do this. bobbyg, you are a douche, thanks for the free bumps.

[quote=“evolve,post:13,topic:32078"”]

twist my arm…

[/quote]

jeff, give me the word and ill swing by your store to get you a ticket.

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:14,topic:32078"”]

WOW a booze cruise where you have to pay for the booze :tdown:

[/quote]

yeah, we all want free booze, but i think the folks down at the miss buffalo are doing this in an attempt to make money. oh yeah, buffet on the boat is included so you have something to throw up until you git yer sea legs!!!

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:16,topic:32078"”]

jeff, give me the word and ill swing by your store to get you a ticket.

[/quote]

…who are you?

his name is graham

hes bald, and kinda jacked. perhaps you know him

oh and he really likes the alkaline trio

[quote=“Jam,post:19,topic:32078"”]

his name is graham

hes bald, and kinda jacked. perhaps you know him

oh and he really likes the alkaline trio

[/quote]

are you gonna go to this thing or what? oh, and for some reason still unknown to me, my parents decided to inconvenience me by spelling my name grahme. even the spell check is telling me not to spell it that way.