dmb lastnight?

anyone else on the lawn while the sky unleashed hell?

goooooooood times! :tup:

I was there against my will, but I have to admit, it was pretty epic how it started POURING “big ole fat raaiiinn” seconds before they hit the stage.

I got pretty cold though :frowning:

you know how I know your gay

shouldnt u be shaving your balls?

Lolll

lols

^---- 1337 posts err 2 up

i was to busy washing my birkenstocks and spraying axe body spray on my backpack full of black rubber dilldos. maybe next year

i was.

I know some people that were there and they got soaked.

Anyway what’s with all the DMB hate? The hippy stereotype is fucking dumb. Maybe it’s just the fact that you guys probably listen to screamo bullshit and cry yourselves to sleep every night or something?

no, no

dmb is a pos

x2
The only redeeming quality it has is the hot girls. I’ve gone to two dave concerts to party all day without a ticket. One time i left when the concert started and the other time i hooked up with some chick that was doing the same thing in the back of my friend’s explorer for the duration of it.

FYI: This is not OT.

DMB concerts have the highest concentration of hot bitches in one square mile WNY has ever seen, it’s pretty gay not to go.

I noticed a ton of non-fans going to this and talking up a shit storm about going. New bandwagon or something? Or are people that bored?

It was weird. Meh.

Yup… thats a “Dave” show. I guess it was like that last year too. I wanted to punch my gf as she was one of the “im going because everyone else goes” type.

Posers and shitheads.

Many hotties but nothing compared to Country concerts. Plus the ratios are unbelievable.

elitist DMB fans, lol… I wish I was hardcore enough to still follow a has been.

country concerts (if you can bear them) have the HOTTEST broads.

And, I didn’t even realize DMB was still around. They put anything new out in the last 8 yrs?

I don’t understand the whole DMB craze/following

Semi-decent music with this huge "chill’ cult following? Anytime I ever hear about a concert coming up or some event featuring them, people seem to flip a shit and come out of the closet as huge DMB hippy fans

.2 cents