DMB 6/14 anyone going? have the hookup?

ok so i am the last person on this earth to not see dave live in concert. he came to my college once but i had a lacrosse trip and missed it.

so basically i am itching to see them and missed the chance to buy tix according to their website. so does anyone have a hookup, or is anyone hordeing some tix they might not use?

it is a wednesday concert but i dont care, it would be worth a dead day at work to see them.

oh crap are those selling already?

edit: looks like DMB club people got their chance at advance tickets but they will be up for public sale soon.

muaahahahhaha DMB 4L + FTW

but seriously, yea Warehosue ordering took place already, im not too sure when tix go on sale through ticketmaster, I will definitly be in there. . .

I’ll keep an eye out of several of the boards to see if someone is getting rid of tickets, which is usually the case

Just looked it up, on sale Apr 8th to public…my advice would be to actually go to a box office and buy them in person, you have a much better chance of getting good seats then online…

oh ok, cool, so i didnt miss the boat. good news.

Not true. I’ve never and will never. DMB can SMB

SEANY POO…APRIL 8TH IS A SATURDAY AND I WORKKKKKKKKKKKKK i need you to get me tickets please please please, i dont want you to leave me on the lawn again!!!:frowning:

LOL i’ll Def be there i <3 DMB 4L

ew. dmb is one of my top 5 hated bands.

weird, i thought everyone liked DMB. to each their own

to each their own for sure, I wont get into music opinion, wayyy too much.

But haha danielle, Lawn or box seats, it was a tough choice.

I’ll see what I can do, probably need a lil $ up front because i need to get at least 4 tix, well talk though

where is this one

darien

Toronto the day before and 2 nights of Saratoga Springs 2 days after :slight_smile:

ill be there in the parking lot, skipping the concert as usual

attaboy!! i’ve done that for the last few dmb shows… hell of a party. i just dont tell people about my hatred for them

agreed.