so this is how your motor got here

ha
crazy. but awsome. please DONT move this

nice video

the origin car just looks tooo sex sideways in the night

zip-ties all the way!!!

Notice how they almost exclusive use coupes/silvias.

Coupe > hatchback.

haha CHYEA!!

i watched it a few more times, and look how authentic these roads are, gutters and everything :thumleft:

I dont think anyone notices or takes into account the precision the drivers have when taking the cars that close to the gutters. As you saw in the video, those gutters are definetely way to deep to be pulling any "fujiwara"s

… and this is why canada sucks

man look at how well those roads are lit… if a road like that was in Canada it would be dark as f*ck

Welcome to last year!

TYRESSSS

They are potentialy smashing the cars into gaurd rails…,… of course they picked coupes over hatchbacks…

Really I think they are just trying to scrape the ugly off the backs of the coupes on the rails…

Ouch.

BAHAHAHHA!!! that was good hurricane.

the guardrails are dented in quite a few places…

true 240 owner with the zipties.
the only hatch i spotted in this video had a silvia front end and a blue drivers door/skirt.

Appears they are all pro’s, cutting corners that close and that fast requires a lot of courage.
The though of loosing or damaging your car is you miss makes even more exhilarating.

Thinking of which, I read an article about drifting in Japan
They are actually using some pretty expensive tires to drift over there, as oppose to us down here using some second hand high profile Canadian tires brand tires.
Imagine shedding 300$ to 500$ for a set of tires / weekend for sake of drifting? I should be a tire salesman in Japan, I will make fortune.

I just read the title of the post again. it’s true.

WHy do all the cars have 1 fucked up headlight?

Their version of the ‘wink’ for non-flip headlights

or to get cold air to the twerbowwwww. lol/intake