(coupe VS hatch) whats better?

Im not sure if anyone has covered this or not.
This time next year Im gettin a new 240 and plan on doing an SR20DET and Im not sure what platform is better?. I plan on hitting the track, but its mostly for city, country cruzin. What I really what to know is the diffrent problems I might run into with both or if ones just better to build on.
Thanks guys.

there the exact same thing except ones got more trunk space

One looks like a probe, one looks like a prelude.

Which one do you like better?

Stupid thread.

hatch ftw. if you wanna put subs in, go hatch, :wink:
also they are both identical other then the taillights rear bumper and hatch. and undergarnish lol
same rust problems. just buy a hatch anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

hatch love

coupes are a dime a dozen

hatches are for men

hatches are more handy if you need to move stuff

coupe is cool too

coupes are nice very nice!!! but i would go with the hatch IMO

own a hatch… Love the hatch

the coupe is lighter. Lightest being the base model coupe.

coupe is lighter by i think 50-90 lbs?

there are 10 hatches for every coupe

hatches own for carrying groceries

coupes are the best

/end

What do you like better? Peanut butter or jelly? The answer to that is the answer to coupe vs. hatch.

hatch all the way. looks good & more practical too. hatch is visually the same as jdm rps13 180sx. the coupe has a silvia back end with pop ups up front. there was no silvia wit pop ups

coups may be lighter but hatches had better weight distribution. & there is a reason why theres more hatch than coupe.

Coupes are lighter, stiffer and less common…and they look way sexier. Coupe ftw.

Hatch FTMFW. i like all the space that is freed up when you got the back seats down or completely removed.

GO FOR WHATEVER IS CHEAPER
save money for parts after the swap

Hatch…why? Because I would never buy a integra.lol

hatch, :slight_smile:
since its easier to fit stuff when going to the track like wheels,jack,tools,jerry can, dead hookers,etc…

id rather own a acura than a ford probe

coupes the best. especially for heating/cooling the two, hatch takes longer to get the whole car up too temp. way more interior space. do you want a grocery getter or a sports car