So tonight I am driving around 17 druken ass DC Firefighters...

And not just any firefighters… The DC Bagpipe band. They’re funny as shit. Theyre all wearing kilts and are drunk as shit and yelling at everything with a pussy. all 17 of them playing their bagpipes in the van that is only supposed to hold 15. They got some people in the next lane over to give them like 3 40’s of Malt Liquoer at a red light. I stopped on a back road and did a bigass burnout for them. I’m hopin i get a phatty tip. :cool:

you still at oc md?

i got a kick out of some of the nuts driving around the coastle highway… just like you stated. lol…

rebel’s that are proud to show it… big camo trucks with huge rebel flags… to gangster’s in the 20’s and systems… thursday night i was at a redlight. and there was a new z71`silverado… with a cop behind him…

light turned green he was making a u turn… melted his tires w-o-t cop turns his lights on and the guy still burnt tire tyhe whole way till the next redlight with the cop behind him!~! it was awsome to watch…

my buddie got a dui down there tonight. he’s sitting in jail after i warned him saturday not to drive drunk on senior week…

anyway, funny story

The image of a van full of bagpipers doing a burnout makes me laugh. :kekegay: