Once Again...

last night i left a party @ 530 am… went to get some heating oil and then came home… 5 minutes later i get a phone call…

my good freidns luke swank and dan bompiani rolled lukes sentra @ 540 am 3 times took out a poll and tree and a sign…

got trapped in the car and had to get cut out…

dan just got home from the marines… home for 2 weeks… and allready had a broken arm from the mariens…

turned out dan got stiches and back aches… and arm’s hurts…

my other friend got dui… no regiustraition… no insurance… i know he lost his license that i know of…

he’s basically FUCKED…

the car they rolled was KOLARS BEATER SENTRA… lost control due to snow patch…

the telephone poll was taken out in the middle… meaning the car was in the air when they hit it…

top half was still there and bottome was to… middle GONE…

I SERIOUSLLY THINK THERE SOMET HING UP WITH PEOPLE BUYING OUR BEATERS…

I SOLD THE CIVIC AND A WEEK LATER THE KID ROLLED IT…

KOLAR SOLD THE SENTRA AND THE KID ROLLED IT…

:eek:

You have a curse-

:tounge:

maybe if the dumb asses just didn’t drink and drive?

i mean glad they are ok, but if you are drinking and driving… its your own damn fault just be glad you didn’t hurt and innocent person

yeah, i dont believe in ppl drinking while their driving or getting trashed then get behind the wheel. too many ppl are killed every year because fo assholes

Originally posted by whitey

i mean glad they are ok, but if you are drinking and driving… its your own damn fault just be glad you didn’t hurt and innocent person

not being ignorent… but i recaLL you saying about being at clubs getting wasted and running from cops…

just saying…

and in know the at least 90 percent of the people on here drove drunk…

and on the internet 99 percnet of the people on here talk bad about it as if they never did it…

just sayiing…

it just an internet thing…

yes its dumb…

never drove drunk here:D

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
never drove drunk here:D

yeah but you drive like a retard anyway- Same thing

:offtopic:

Originally posted by whitey

what he said!!

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
:offtopic:
the topic is driving:asshole

I just wish I knew why the drunks never get seriously hurt but the innocent people do. :mad:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
I just wish I knew why the drunks never get seriously hurt but the innocent people do. :mad:

I’ve always heard that you stay loose when you’re drunk instead of tensing up. Just like if you try to catch yourself if you fall on the ice, you’re more likely to break your wrist. :dunno: Might just be a bunch of crap.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I’ve always heard that you stay loose when you’re drunk instead of tensing up. Just like if you try to catch yourself if you fall on the ice, you’re more likely to break your wrist. :dunno: Might just be a bunch of crap.
u r correct sir!!!:slight_smile:

glad they are basically ok, but driving drunk is stupid as hell

i loved that car :frowning:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
not being ignorent… but i recaLL you saying about being at clubs getting wasted and running from cops…

just saying…

and in know the at least 90 percent of the people on here drove drunk…

and on the internet 99 percnet of the people on here talk bad about it as if they never did it…

just sayiing…

it just an internet thing…

yes its dumb…

never ran from the cops while drunk…

ran away on foot from cops while drunk… yes
ran away from cops while sober on back roads like i know… yes

Where did this happen at? Hope they are ok