i hate drunk people,!!!!!!!!

so we go to this little hole in the wall barcalled dixie lillys, and we decide to go out for a smoke some of my frinds start tlkingto these little gangser wannabes that they know from the neighbourhood, so everythings cool, and this mutherfucker reverses into my car , and takes the corner off of my bomex bumper. Naturally i snap!!!

so he reverses into it agian, cuz he’s smashed ouuta his mind , “so i yell what the fuck” and the guys stops for a second, and then drives a few feet , then i start walking towards his car , he moves a bit more so i yell “mutherfucker if you leave im gonna kill you” so he runs away.

And the kicker is we all know who this guy is , and he went to school with a bunch of my freinds and my buddy is fucking his ex.

So i speed off to chase his as down but seeing as how it was raining his slow powerless 4 cylinder MX-3 got more traction than i did, so i say fuck it , and call the cops.

So the cops show up and im raging like a mad man and i snap on the cop and tell him he better find this guy before i do. the cop take all the info and stake his house out , but i find out through my sources that this guy is scared shitless cuz he hit my car , and wouldnt go home cuz the cops were there .

So i tlked to the cop and they are gonna charge him with hit and run, dui, plus they were rolling a blunt when they ran into my car, so some other stuff with that .

So pretty fucked u night last night huh, well the good news is im gonna make the guy sign his car over to me in lieu of replacement cost for the bumper and fender damage, also funny how all the clear coat went missing off the whole car and it turned flat black eh :smiley:

Shit Hector, that sucks.

Wow, I’d be pissed, he’ll get what is coming to him!

Good to hear that it’s being worked out…you may need some new tires if you can’t keep up with other cars on the road in the rain.

ungh shit dude! you need to call me when shit like this happens.

Fresh michelin pilot sports, top-a-t-off tires…just low pro, minimal tread left

thats fcked, I’m sure replacment value on that fender/bumper is like $800-$1000 dollars, good news, and will cost less to fix…

Off to queensway for a huge quote…

Passenger or driverside…

I agree, driving under any influence is horrible, i’m sure we have all been guilty of that @ some point in our lives. If you want to get high/drunk dont fucken get behind wheel of a car, who cares if you want to fuck up ur own life, but dont be selfish and ignorant, think about the innocent people on the road.

Good luck with everything H

Watch out for people driving under the influence of Initial D.

This is probably a worse influence.

This is probably a worse influence.[/quote]

Yes. As seen here (if you havent already seen it) http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=4FF17FE8-9178-4217-95BF-14D807876ED5&p=0

Oh yay fast and furious 3. That will be an interesting summer.

This is probably a worse influence.[/quote]

Yes. As seen here (if you havent already seen it) http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=4FF17FE8-9178-4217-95BF-14D807876ED5&p=0

Oh yay fast and furious 3. That will be an interesting summer.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA “THE LIGHT IS DAMAGED” Thats not the only thing damaged buddy.

where are those beautiful mountain roads anyways?

& Why try to drift a miata? I wouldnt.

yes Tim…

Lucky; H should be okay, cause A: he witnessed it, with other people, B:he got plates C:He knows the driver was drinking

I’m not certain, but believe that “Leaving the scene…” becomes a criminal charge when alcohol is involved.

Maybe H and I can arrange a Group Buy on civil attorneys?

Hey Hector,

I’ve never met you, but damn, that sucks man. Two of my cousins live in K-W and now that I’ve heard two 240 damage stories (yours and Darian’s) in two weeks, so I’ve told them I’m never coming up to K-W again. :slight_smile:

What’s with the K-W area and car bashing? Ah well. Hope it all works out.

once he signs over the mx3 do you feel like selling it? i need a winter beater big time.

tell me about it…the first day i had the cefiro in my driveway some fuctard keyed it.

tell me about it…the first day i had the cefiro in my driveway some fuctard keyed it.[/quote]

What? Someone went out of there way to key an 88 Cefiro on your driveway? WHY? DEAR GAWD, WHY!!! Is there an anti-Nissan crew somwhere in K-W? My cousin has an Altima, so I should probably warn her :wink:

i really dont think its that bad here,

you guys are just having shitty luck

Yea what is going on in K-W. All you guys getting random acts of Nissan Violence. Makes me scurred to go there. And if somebody is gonna go up and do this to Hector and the beast that he is who knows what they’d do to me. That’s why I don’t commit felony you know what they do to guys like me in prison. :ncool:

yeah, it was pretty while it lasted. coyote?

anyone have a silvia bumper for sale? Q’s? K’s? it don’t matter