How crunked did you get

I kno we all have funny storys of times when we were drunk out of our minds so lets hear them and get sum laughs.

Ill start off by saying that i saw my buddys dad ripped and drunk hitting on sum other kids mom saying to her stop talking let me show you how to use those limbs instead!..i couldnt stop laughing hes married. Then this morning im juuuust getting into the car and a cop stops and turns down the street right by me and stays there…i didnt want to chance it so i went bak in came out 10 min later…hes still there this time just sitting 30 yards down the street behind me. I just moved the car onto the driveway. Came out 20 min later and just as i got out of the house cops flooring it down the road i thought heres my chance so i booked it the other way…lool only the original cops sitting in that street waiting for me…i saw him come after me by the time i was 100yards away from him so i made sum made turns and got away…i wasnt sure how long alc is goona stay in my system…im 120 pounds and i drank a miki of smirnoff vodka strait with a chaser in 10 minutes :puker: it sure didnt stay down for long but i got my ten bux for that dare:D and i night that i dont remember…i still feel drunk…
-Devin

wow drinking + driving when you clearly knew you were drunk and there was a cop waiting there… what if you had hit someone wihle trying to run from the cops when u were drunk? wtf u better be joking

I wasnt driving while i was drunk :shock: that would be the stupidest thing ever this was in the morning when i was leaving to go home. it was about 14 hours after i 1st started drinking. I geusse i didnt state this was in the morning…my appoligy i do plan on keeping a liscence. I did also avoid driving at all last nite even before i drank cuz ride was everywhere
-Devin

For some reason I didn’t see a single RIDE check all night, and talked to some people neither did they. BTW, enzos_lil_schumi were you on Danton cuz I think I saw your car there.

yea i was just parked out on the road. I moved the car onto the driveway the 2nd time i came out and the cop was just sitting there. Do you have the red 89/90 right off of winston?
-Devin

No I got a red S14, you came to by house like two days ago, lol.

Yea now i kno ur username. I could have just read your name in the subtitle to begin with :pat:

I don’t remember anything from Friday Night @ 10pm till about 5pm Today on the bus ride home from Montreal…

Funny story: im drunk right now.

haha.

I dont remember too much from sat night either :wink:

it was lots of fun, awesome music, awesome friends and great vibes.