so uhmm yea, thanksgiving leftovers...

i find myself going to the fridge about 2-3times a day to stuff my face with left over turkey, mashed potatoes and candy yams, peas carrots and stuff. Then i head over to the generous pie selection and start to stuff my face.

I am now starting to run outta leftovers and im starting to get sad.:frowning: I personaly feel that the leftovers are the best part of thanksgiving and now its almost gone.:frowning:

I may have to have another thanksgiving dinner soon.:smiley:

i couldn’t agree more and i plan on making another dinner next week lol

I forgot to bring leftovers home this year, fuck!

The only thing I’ve eaten since wed. was like 2 pieces of pie. Literally…thats it. I didn’t even eat dinner for thanksgiving. wasnt hungery :(. One of the side effects of my medication is loss of appitite…and for me, I will go sometimes 2-3 days without eating a full meal. I just take a lot of vitamins and drink like carnation instant breakfast type stuff once in a while. Then I get my days where I gorge all day like non stop lol…fuckin adderall…how I love you so.

lets make a dinner? We can haz turkey

Let’s make a dinner, we can haz a turkey?

i’m almost thinking of making turducken just to see how to do it

wat?

duck inside of a chicken inside of a turkey = turduckin or whoatever

i want to deep fry a turkey again. shit is delish

I just ate the last of my leftover turkey, peach pie, and stuffing.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

How do you feel about rabbit being part of this meal? lol

maybe ur wife cooks with cocaine

on with the fat jokes, I don’t wait for turkey day to have turkey, gravey, corn, stuffing, mashed potatoes. We’ve had that atleast 5 times this year :smiley:

in on fat jokes…

that’s why you resemble a sperm whale.

:fail: your one of the top 5 worse speeders.

http://www.moccasin.com.au/messandnoise/pot-kettle.jpg

gentlemen dont cloud up this thread with your hate,

back to the food!

I agree thankfully today i get another dinner!!! mom had to work so we couldn’t do dinner without her. Planned it for today.

your lucky!

Giant Nyspeed Post Thanksgiving day Dinner??

Im in!