So what did you buy on Boxing Day?

Doesn’t seem like there are a lot of AMAZING deals out there today…

But did you pick up anything or not even bother?

too early for that shit! lol. Only serious people are out but I dont think they’d be back already?.

Just dropped my sister off at work… She has a hefty line waiting to go into the store maybe 40 people. (canadian tire)

Such a waste of time. I have been trying to explain to loved ones and friends that we are in a recession. Demand is going to drop off huge for un needed products like TVs and so on. The only reason prices havent dropped off yet is the holidays. Stores are trying to make the most of it when they know people will be spending anyways. Wait until 2nd quarter next year… thats when I’ll spend my Christmas money.

bought a welder at CT for $199.99 REG. $449.99 I WOULDN`T RECOMEND IT FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS BUT FOR MINOR FRAME AND BODY WORK ITS ALL
sorry for the caps on lol

im bout to go out and buy some wii games

what wii games?

i just got another pair of Tims

i just got a tv lol, i was in and out like aghost no line at all.

I took my gf to the mall so she could use up some of her gift cards but everything there is shit. no real deals only on ugly shit she said.lol ladies:)
but whatever I got myself a paintball gun:) & mask the whole 9 yards.lol cant wait to shoot someone!!

TAZ Clothing has a No Tax sale… couple things on sale too but best of all lots of girls there, for a different kind of shopping/chopping… :stuck_out_tongue:

My sister picked up Little Big Planet + PS3 for 399. I picked up a Toshiba laptop. I’m thinking if there are any monitors left tomorrow I’m going to scoop one. I want it rather badly.

I spent well over $2g’s today…

Tell us what you bought or post pics… or else no care.