What did you get for Xmas/Boxing day

For Christmas got a fisheye lens for my cam, winter tires for the beater, GT4, Arrested Development DVD and gift cards for the Bay, Esso and Ikea.

Anyone get any crazy boxing day deals?

Despite my earlier statement to never go shopping on Boxing Day, this year I did. We went to Ikea of all places, and it wasn’t actually all that busy. Got a bunch of house stuff.

I wanted to find a cheap ass DVD player and bigger TV but I didn’t want to deal with the craziness.

What did all you guys score?

big 32 inch lcd screen that me and mike had to line up for at 6 am

How much did you snag that for?

Including tax and everything, they were just under $1000. I also got a little panisonic 600Watt home theatre/DVD system for $300. I got what i wanted so im happy

Got a gauge pod for the Spec with nisom oil cap, and Sirius Satilite Radio. Boxing Day got Family Guy Volume 1 for $20, Seinfeld Season 1,2,3 for $40. Got a 250GB hd for $129… But it was worth being at Bestbuy @ 6am.

I lined up at Visions at 5AM behind about 75-100 other people. By 7AM when they opened, there were another 300 behind me. Crazyness! By the time I got in, all the good TVs were sold out.

Went to Best Buy later in the day and picked up a 20" LCD TV for $399 (Regular $689)

I got some. That is all. :E

To be honest, there wern’t that many crazy deals to be had - a few 19" LCD monitors for $349, but other than that…

So you must have got a good Boxing Day deal on one of these?

So you must have got a good Boxing Day deal on one of these?[/quote]

HAHAHA I bet he did.

I got a bunch of tools (torque wrench, hazard light, socket set, wrenches), couple hundred bucks, renewal of my ride bmx magazine, bike parts and a tool box.

I slept boxing day away.

Actually Dave, I got one of these: http://tinyurl.com/ceno4

:E

$400 Cash, Magazine subscription, iPod 30 Gig Video (Thanks me :E ), a shirt, candy, a few books, and a new wallet.

One of those Microz cars (Nissan Xterra), new wallet, $300 gift certificate to Henry Singer