So what did you get your woman for xmas?

diamond earings from Bomi. guess that just means more presents from myself to me

Diamond Necklace, Victorias Secret Gift Card, Perfume she loves and Beauty and the Beast Collectable…she collects B&B stuff

boobs

Fuck you for living the life i want :smiley:

I kid, but srsly

a pair of shoes, a book, and some random small shit from a really fresh japanese toy company

i got her a new truck

http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/timberlake-dick-in-a-box.jpg

a cook book

:tup: We go once a month to the spa… love it

Guess coat, perfume, 4GB flash drive, clothes and part of her other present was an engagement ring

i got her perfume, some shoes she wanted, a laser etched picture of her pug in a keychain and her favorite movie of all time (NOT) Halloween (i got punched for this).

I got mine a box full of money. (really)

:clap: +1.

Got my car gifts instead!

clothes, wii games, house stuff, pretty much it - we set limits and just get fun things… too many other people to buy for, spending 1K+ on xmas blows :frowning:

an ipod nano, a new kenneth cole purse, and a case of champagne. nothing creative this year, too much other shit to worry about

what car to buy for myself :smiley:

shitload of clothes, cybershot 7.2, vera wang or sumthing? some kind of perfume lol

spent wayyy to much

Saved money again this year by being single

Woooo

hmm just bought myself a brand new silverado :slight_smile: !!! get it tomM!!!

i got my hand a manicure dolled it all up for last night

coach bag and wallet, dvd, need for speed pro street (she ownz at drifting), and a hoodie from zumiez