So what do the cooool people wear? Jacket/Helmet

I do miss my textile when it’s really hot, but from what happened to it in the accident I’m glad I bought a full leather one. Held up good tho I must say.

Gauntlets. I need them.

I’ll try to get a link to my textile…its pretty damn solid compared to others i’'ve seen.

If you look at it compared to any icon textile…my joe rocket is like 10X thicker/heavier… lol.

EDIT:

i like that jacket alex. what kind of bike did you get?

I have an HJC helmet but plan on upgrading to a shoei rf1000. Have heard nothing but great things about them and they are reasonably priced.

I dont feel the HJC is THAT heavy i just cant stand the damn wind noise.

X2 on the wind noise. And hjc helmets are just so FAT.

i had an icon mainframe helmet that wasn’t as expensive as a shoei if someone is looking for another option. it was really quiet and pretty light in comparison to others in that price range. there were vents on the top that kept it really cool, although if you had your head in the perfect spot they would whistle, but it was hard to find the spot. just an fyi.

Thanks, Picking up an 07 CBR600 next month… black/red :slight_smile:

When Im out ripping wheelies I prefer the hoody or maybe even T-shirt. Must have sleeves if Im on the street. Sleeveless in the lots is ok tho. For a helmet I wear a Shoei RF1000 or my dirtbike helmet.

Wow, lots of people with Shoei RF1000’s… (actually I have one too and love it!)
My gear:
Jackets: Alpinestars, Tour Master, Joe Rocket
Pants: Shift, MotoGP
Gloves: Joe Rocket, MotoGP
Boots: Joe Rocket

also, i have a dainese 1 piece suit and love it. great protection, good comfort, armor, etc.

I have this and love it. It’s light, quiet, and comfortable. Bit pricey though.

jacket: alpinestars b52
gloves: aplinestars gp-pro and smx-2 air carbon
helmet : cheap hjc soon to be replaced with shoei x-11 or rf1000
boots: sidi vertigo on order
pants: still deciding

alpinestar jacket
icon helmet
nike hightops

and my birthday suit

Tight ducttape around your ankles yo!

lol

Well, if it’s a sport bike, I usually see them in flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt. Last summer there were a couple of guys riding on the same bike. That’s not something you’d see on a Harley. No nuts to butts!

I happen to like nuts against my butt.

:hay:

\buy a one piece suit so you can run intermediate/advanced trackdays.

:tup: to nicer equipment.

i do plan to get a one piece, but i dont know if will be able to afford one this year. next winter for sure.

speaking of one peices…where can you go to try them on locally so you know what to order for size online…hebelers…don georges…and freewheeling dont have any in stock last time i checked…

yeah its a pain in the ass to get a suit around here. I just tried on my buddy’s dainese suit then picked one up off wera for pennies