so what happened to everyone tonight

i didnt even bother showing after i found out almost no one from pittspeed was there and that we were just gonna go bar hopping. so i turned around at greentree and came back home

um over 30 of us went to quaker steak and lube

anything happening sunday??? Ronda

i was down there tonight but didnt really talk to anyone :frowning:

Originally posted by whitey
um over 30 of us went to quaker steak and lube

damn all i heard was bar hoping was going on later. wish i had cell phone #'s.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
damn all i heard was bar hoping was going on later. wish i had cell phone #'s.

me 2 . anything going on tomnorrow night

yeah good times, sorry bout your beer tho whitey brad got a little rambunxious

yeah brad went bar hopping LOL or tripping

Hey all that counts is… 1. didn’t get kicked out… 2… I got that damn plane…:smiley:

so we’re not allowed back in hooters OR qsl lol

qsl was a blast! It was good meeting all of you. I was the one sitting next to Kurt

Originally posted by jimmie
qsl was a blast! It was good meeting all of you. I was the one sitting next to Kurt

Would that have been JACKIE??? :confused: HAHA

Tonight was fun, wished more people would have came even though…Nice meeting everyone!:slight_smile:

Im new… and it was nice meeting all of you this weekend, I had a blast especially on Friday night…

Hahaha Friday was awesome megan!

well girls you better staqrt comming to meetings then:itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

they where there fri & sat!!!so the even with u slow!!!:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

Im sure we’ll start coming to meets specially if they’ll be like friday night :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Im sure we’ll start coming to meets specially if they’ll be like friday night :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :slight_smile:
they are,!!!:tounge:

Sweet! Cuz Saturday was a lil too calm for us lol jk
Glad we’re welcome @ the meets :smiley:

Dont u worry JeebBabe n I are attached at the hip, where I go she goes where she goes I go…we’ll be there :cool: