So whats going on for tonight? (12/26/08)

ya think?

you were funny as hell to his buddy before I threw down with that guy… " hey bro serious he’s (me) in anger managment you dont want to get him going" lol

ahaha yea i really shoulda been like “dude hes been clean for 8 days man , he just got out of this anger managment shit , please dont do this man , hes been doing so good” LOL

i cant fucking believe that dude was seriously ready to throw down with you LOL ! fools son

haha i know right

they woulda been sleepin before they hit the ground man, but it was def not worth it given the whole situation :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it would have been awesome to lay him out but deff would be hard explaining that to the wifey given the situation lol

yea lol its all good son, im hungry as hell im about to go run and get some QUIZ

what a night. feel like shit, and my head feels the size of my house right now. :sad

size of your HOUSE LOL

thanks for not beating the shit out of my car, the tranny is about to drop out

AND THE WHOLE REAR END!.

open diff

ftl!

Stay tuned for the movie of singh. :lol

*edited for accurate-ness-ness-ess

singh*

yea i wanna see that movie now, i probably was a fucking RETARD

drunk pictures… bad

drunk movies REALLY BAD

hahahaha that movie was funny as hell prolly… i wanna see it

ya im waiting JEFF WTF MAN !

So whats going on for tonight?

i hear ya on that. its 5 oclock and im bored stiff. and i wanna do something tonite

im goin to delmonico,s and then watchin the day the earth stood still, then some humpin …just gotta remember to pull out ;D

the movie wasnt that great man, save the money for the ticket and get to fuckin quicker! :banana

i heard the same thing. was told the movie flat out sucked.

wouldnt say it sucked, but it wasnt anything special. Previews made it out to be much better

i would be snowboarding tonite but snow and rain=ftl. SOOOOO whats everyonez bees doinz tonitez