So what's next?

Good call on the GTR. That’s what I may do. And I’ll even try to hook you up with whatever deal I get on one.

I have no investment value in houses short term, i’m just moving equity around from DP to Home eq line to DP…:bloated: I’m just accumulating property…sure it’ll pay off huge in 15 years when all the mortgages are paid off but damnit I want to live well between now and then too!

I just don’t see a 60K car being an option this fall…and if it doesn’t come in white…OMG…O…M…G

b/c you can’t get a white legacy gt w/ black leather :frowning:

And yes you can track a daily…it works with the EVO, it would work w/ a M3…and to a lesser extent a 335 or even plain jane 3-series. The only no-track-this-summer combo is the RL/E/5-series

It sucks the B6/B7 S4 is the most over priced car ever new…ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Man fuck infiniti for not letting me get a G35 coupe white w/ black…

If track time this summer is a real priority then make sure whatever car or combo you end up with will allow you to get on the track and have some fun.

plus if I keep the evo i’m gonna hit the 30k and 40k depreciation milestones this year :confused:

Middle-class fucking sucks massive ass

I should just live @ home and lease an F430 and a S500 4matic…then I can change my name to DrDosXTREMECodeBling!

You could always do something like this for now: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=219761904&dealer_id=59824531&car_year=2005&model=S4&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=300&color2=&make=AUDI&color=WHITE&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14226&advanced=y&end_year=2006&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=40000&cardist=292

white/black
luxury
in your price range
good on track, as a daily, and awd for the winter
has balance of audi free 4/50k maintenance (not sure if it’s as extensive as BMW)

A pre-built E36 325 that can be run in SCCA and NASA and BMWCCA and a tow vehicle.

+1 for name change

meh used 30K…to save 4k over a 335…I dun think so, I would however buy that for 33k

Don’t want a car that is really modded from stock, also don’t want something I’ll have to fix.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=220300606&dealer_id=74718&car_year=2004&model=M3&num_records=100&make3=&make2=AUDI&start_year=2003&keywordsfyc=&engine=&keywordsrep=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=300&model2=S4&make=BMW&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14226&advanced=y&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=40000&cardist=292

A bit cheaper and 6 speed wagon.

at least you have good logic.

what do you think about Audi TT’s?

luxury, trackable, DD, all in one

Rather get an M3 :confused:

fucking cars…I hate being in the middle of luxo/sport/whatever…

audi TTs tend to be slow as balls…and attract the :gay:

yeah i was never one for their looks either but i figured id put it out there.

used m ftw

a little OT but how the hell do you pronounce exige?

Just the way it is spelled…

E-X-I-G-E

What about an M Shoe?

I thought about that…and while I looooove the way it looks, i’m not sure I could DD the Ace and Gary car

so like ex- eege?

correct

ugh. tough decision, man

drive them all, check out your finances - i like walter’s input best :tup:

its been said. but if your questioning it now, and you dont feel like “this is the one”, dont buy it. wait a week. then revisit the decision. you are in “buy it now mode” and you can make a bad decision without realizing it :frowning:

i would personally buy the exige and some daily… you are into cars and i don’t see you just driving a 3 series…