I think me and joe @ nyirp will be closer

Nice! LOL @ all the callouts. :lol:

X…

Nice upgrade

[quote=“Xander,post:102,topic:27543"”]

Nice! LOL @ all the callouts. :lol:

X…

[/quote]

no call outs, i just want to know where my car stands, on the forums most m3’s are beating the 335’s through the 1/4 but the 335 is trapping about 1mph higher on average 105 vs 106 but the m is going 13.2-13.3 whereas the 335’s are 13.5ish stock (on stock tires) but my car has the massive brakes up so i wanna see how much that slowed me down vs them… (adn i want a good reason to try launch mode)

This was such a bad idea…I’m already pissed the car isn’t here yet and it’s only day 1 of like 60 :eek:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:105,topic:27543"”]

This was such a bad idea…I’m already pissed the car isn’t here yet and it’s only day 1 of like 60 :eek:

[/quote]

u shoulda done euro delivery!

Dealership hasn’t even secured a chassis for my car yet…let alone sent my order to BMW…

lol, nice Joey.

time to start lining up an M3 backup plan

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:109,topic:27543"”]

time to start lining up an M3 backup plan

[/quote]

gotta call it teh SMG bug

I’d call it the “I want a new car before the track day” bug

Just got the call from towne…can’t get me a car until LATE JULY OR AUGUST!!!

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:112,topic:27543"”]

Just got the call from towne…can’t get me a car until LATE JULY OR AUGUST!!!

[/quote]

Time for ED from another dealer.

[quote=“EvoMR,post:113,topic:27543"”]

Time for ED from another dealer.

[/quote]

I’ll have to ask them about ED…she said they check all dealer allocations for april/may and no one has a 335i coupe allocated that they could trade for the order (apparently no dealers pre-order white/black)…so I dunno if that means i’d be SOL for ED as well or not, I’d have to ask.

sounds like a under promise over deliver.

expect a call in about 8 hours with “we found one”

I doubt it…I already put down the deposit, signed on the dotted line, etc… etc…I called Holtz too the sales lady there said 4ish week wait for chassis/production ability then 6-8 weeks is about average

Bottom line is I want the car for the track day. Period.

Normally i would wait, but my trade offer is dependant on me keeping my EVO under 30,000 miles…it’s at 28,600 so I’d have to not drive it the entire summer…which would suck massive massive ass

So right now I’m waiting until they get their June allocation numbers in late April, Anne Marie (the sales lady) said I’ll obviously get top priority. So let’s hope BMW gives them some 335s. They’re also gonna call me back about what my trade number would be in June once I cross the 30,000 mile marker. She also said they only have 1 M3 in stock, and it’s a vert :confused:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:45,topic:27543"”]

oil changes (3-4x), pads 2-3x yr and I’m not even tracking it often, rotors (that i’ve been putting off since the warped after my first event last season).

[/quote]

I’m confused, dont you have to do these things on any car. My evo’s almost got 20k miles and I am just changing pads now. And ive also autocrossed it 3 times last year and tracked it twice last year
I do admit tho I run through tires quite quickly

If your doing the work yourself like i do then your saving.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:117,topic:27543"”]

I’m confused, dont you have to do these things on any car. My evo’s almost got 20k miles and I am just changing pads now.

If your doing the work yourself like i do then your saving.

[/quote]

lol I went through 2 sets before 20K…it’s called TRACK TIME.

And no BMW has $0 main’t for 4 yrs 50,000 miles

Can’t get a 335 until late july at best (http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28384&page=3). So what else would you suggest?

Used max 35K (unless it’s truly special and would hold value ie NOT an 05 M3)

New max 45K

Ability to go on the track is a plus. No used cars over 50,000 miles. Must be located east of the mississippi

Go!

an evo