So who aroud here sells electric golf carts?

They are doing almost a “cash for clunkers” type thing where you can get a big tax credit if you buy an electric golf cart, pretty much covering the cost of certain models…

http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2009/12/11/free-golf-carts-ii/

There’s Satch Sales in Menands. Maybe they sell electrics?

I think pjb sells them

Nope, Im in the linen delivery business, not golf cart sales.

I seriously thought you said that you sold them, at one point or another.

Ive never had anything to do with golf carts.

I think PJB’s holding out on us.

My buddy Eric just ordered his free $7300 golf cart. Looking forward to doing paddock laps in it.

I think so too.

I just got a PM from someone saying they ordered 3 golf karts from PJB but only 2 were delivered. Now PJB wont return calls.

Bullshit way to do business PJB. Who do you think you are, Failvis?

PJB what’s the best price you can give me on a golf cart? I can make a trip to Rotterdam next week.

Yeah a member on here purchased a few from PJB in the past, 2 of which broke the next day. Never heard from PJB again.

Good looking out JClark, I was just about to make a purchase with pjb

wtf guys?

Just PM PJB, I just saw him driving with a golf cart in the bed of his truck & one on a trailer.

Thats what other people are wondering. WTF PJB?!

Paul, obviously your customer service has fallen off a tad, but I think you can redeem yourself/business if you put in some work.

OOOOoooOOOOooooo Any new PJBisims!?!?!? :lol

I’d go to PJB or Satch in Menands right next to Subway. Although I’ve heard some horror stories about PJB selling shoddy carts.

My old TaylorMade golf rep is now an ez go golf cart rep, let me know what you need and i might be able to get you a deal. I’ll be out of town until the 9th but let me know what you’re looking for and i’ll try and get in touch with the guy.

What kind of warranty does PJB offer on certified preowned carts?