so who else got their ride keyed at the S&R Cruise night on 5/30/07?

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:33,topic:30273"”]

I dont really see the problem. If he offers an import section for the years your car fits into, then atleast they offer something that applies. I wouldnt pull my car into the middle of a Tri-Five meet unless they wanted it to be there, Im not going to ruin their meet just because I think I apply. I never really understood the car show thing anyway, but if Im at one, I want to be parked near cars like mine.

You’re car is in the extreme minority of clean worthwhile cars that would fit into a category you want that they could promote.

[/quote]

I have to agree.

That’s quite broad-based. By that definition I could call camarojoe’s car a tuner car. But everyone knows that would be ridiculous.

“Tuner car” has turned into simply a nicer way of calling someone a “ricer” or telling them they have a cheap, tasteless car. It’s an insult to serious enthusiasts who get thrown under its title simply because they drive an import, non-classic or non-V8 car.

I also agree, but thats just the way it is. The term “tuner” always just sounded cheesy/ricerish… however, 99% of the import people I know refer to themselfs as “tuners” and I usually just laugh at them lol. Gotta love TF&TF