so who is this idiot?

[quote=“518crzfreak”"]

ok well i got ins at tuning shops machine shops and like i said my father is a turbo technician. im not just blowin smoke so stop hating, but you are right i have changed my mind. a friend of mine has a k24 turboed worked to 752hp if you dont believe me go look on the lebanon valley speedway site its there dan allen. so what i decided i want to do is a lower hp k24 supercharged so i have more of a constant power band. we’ll see what all turns up once i get the car and find just the right engine for it. and no need for credit when your payin in cash my man

[/quote]

joey

constant power band

i think that k24 turbo hes talking about is dan allen’s, white with the itr front end.

but its joey talking out of MENS ASSES again

sounds like joeys trash talking… but he wouldnt make that retarded of a thread.

shut up guys his dad is a turbo engineer.

dans teg is NOT 752 its down closer to mid 5’s and the design/placement of everything makes erngotti’s accord look sema worthy. dan’s brought the teg to work and the lot a few times and ive been less than impressed with it. parts strewn about, both dump tubes routed to pretty much right above the main engine harness going through the firewall. last i heard of it he popped a shifter cable off going down the track and the dumptubes melted the harness into one giant useless glob of copper

but at the end of the day its still a better car than youve ever brought to the table.

Joe made a different name for trolling then, if it is lol

not here to impress anyone and ill freely admit both my accord and gsr are nothing special and on the lines of shitty. the accords just a daily and the teg needs more work than my finances allow. eventually id want it to be nice but doubtful in the near future

doesn’t sound like joey imo

that’s not me you retards.

who is that clown? I grew up with Dan. We were best friends. I would really like to know who is throwing his name around with false info.

nice. I will let him know what you think.

Coming from a guy who’s posting from an alternate name created by SSSSSMMOKKKKKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

SSmokinn is No more. I am ATVracR

Rrrrright…

IP address confirms you’re him or he’s you or you’re eachother.

I know. I am agreeing with you. Im saying im not using SSmokinn anymore.

Too effing bad. If you’d prefer me to change the name on that account rather than create this BS, I can. Otherwise this one will get banned.

damnit.

well, I want a new user name. Not SSmokinn anymore and not this gay name. Make me nameless haha