So who wants GMAIL?

Dude! Thanks, it works great, of coarse I haven’t gotten enough gmail
to use the search option, but so far it is great!!!

Now I can back up my hard drive and reformat hehe.

Sven, can you send Dre one, I will send my last one to Benson. (Again)

Actually Benson, why don’t you type your email here (or pm it to me), I think the one you have on the forum (in your profile) may be outdated.

An invitation has been emailed to your friend Dre at andrei@drestudios.com

An invitation has been emailed to your friend Dre at andrei@drestudios.com[/quote]

:thumleft:

Thanks, signed up, works great.

DRE

Me me me me me…

bb14ws@yahoo.com

AAAAAAAAAA yes you are correct, it was outdated
It is not benson240sx@hotmail.com

It has been corrected

Can I get one please?

powerlink485@hotmail.com

Thanks if you can Sven

Again, Still havent gotten it…

shift_krunk@hotmail.com

Thanks

Thanks man. Now I wait for somebody to send me a nice 500mb email or two.

i wonder if you could trade files over the google network
say someone spends the time to attach a 500meg file
wouldnt it transfer super fast if you just kept forwarding the email to people, and since google has such a fast server, it would be fast downloading the file.

It should work. Right now a friend of mine is in Australia for a year and she is documenting her trip using gmail to store all her pictures. She just gave everyone the addy and password.

3rd Invite sent.

3rd Invite sent.[/quote]

Man Benson you suck. I have sent you 4 damn invites now and I am all out again. All of them have been returned mail undeliverable. Get Sven to send you an invite, I am sure he has your CORRECT email address. :bash: :dark:

Wheres MINE!!!

The problem with the 500mb attachmnet is that most other mail providers won’t support that file size, so it’s great that you can store a gig. but nonone will ever come close to filling it up.

Also, email attachement are based on the upstream speed, which means that even on high speed extreme it will still only hit about 80kb a sec, which means it will take aporx. 110 minutes to attach a 500mb file.

Just a thought.

DRE

Welcome to 10 years ago.
Look up usenet. Works much better because each local ISP hosts the files locally meaning you don’t have to pull it through the whole internet.

Brendon, Chris Sjostrom has invited you to open a Google mail account

Matt , Chris Sjostrom has invited you to open a Google mail account

the address is right, I do run into a lot of problems with it tho.

sven got it coverd, thanks man