So you break into a house...

http://mfile.akamai.com/12918/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/0608/13465309.200k.asx

And… hilarity ensues.

ROFFLES!!!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x26/principe85/motivator2501691.jpg

There can be only ONE!

haha. captain stabin

:tup: to that kid

yeah. but seriously. what if the guy had a gun…

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:30812"”]

yeah. but seriously. what if the guy had a gun…

[/quote]

Stab quickly. Your not going to beat a trigger, but you can beat his reaction time.

I woulda done the same thing. My had has like 4 swords and 8 knives just laying around.

whose dumber the theives going after playstations or the idiot kid grabbing a sword???

because if someone breaks in my house i assume they have a gun, an last time i checked taking a sword to a gun fight unless your chuck norris = the lose

[quote=“Afrank45,post:8,topic:30812"”]

whose dumber the theives going after playstations or the idiot kid grabbing a sword???

because if someone breaks in my house i assume they have a gun, an last time i checked taking a sword to a gun fight unless your chuck norris = the lose

[/quote]

HUGE Props to that kid for having that BALLS to defend his family and home. That kid is most certainly NOT a idiot. Guaranteed that thief learned a lesson and will not try that shit ever again.

Maybe you plan on hiding under your bed hoping for the best but some people have the character to FIGHT for what matters considering others before their own safety. While you sit by wondering if the guy has a gun he can be raping your sister. Fuck hiding, be a man.

[quote=“Violator,post:9,topic:30812"”]

HUGE Props to that kid for having that BALLS to defend his family and home. That kid is most certainly NOT a idiot. Guaranteed that thief learned a lesson and will not try that shit ever again.

Maybe you plan on hiding under your bed hoping for the best but some people have the character to FIGHT for what matters considering others before their own safety. While you sit by wondering if the guy has a gun he can be raping your sister. Fuck hiding, be a man.

[/quote]

If you watched the entire video the thieves had found what they were looking for and were leaving as the reporter stated the kid knew they had to come back by his door and he was waiting for him.

your right though because i would hide under my bed because im soooooo scared and clearly i am not a man. I assume you have had numerous break inns at your home where you saved the day with your outstanding ninja skills.

Its idiots like you who get people killed because you need to prove your a “man” so instead of that petty theif taking some crap that can be replaced he is backed into a corner and blows you away because he feels he has no other option.

Thumbs up to you for being a moron…Good day sir

[quote=“Afrank45,post:10,topic:30812"”]

If you watched the entire video the thieves had found what they were looking for and were leaving as the reporter stated the kid knew they had to come back by his door and he was waiting for him.

your right though because i would hide under my bed because im soooooo scared and clearly i am not a man. I assume you have had numerous break inns at your home where you saved the day with your outstanding ninja skills.

Its idiots like you who get people killed because you need to prove your a “man” so instead of that petty theif taking some crap that can be replaced he is backed into a corner and blows you away because he feels he has no other option.

[/quote]

:wtf:

tiger style.
tiger style.

[/quote]

I vote for not being a coward or pussy and protecting your home and property.

And to those arguing that he is an idiot for grabbing a sword, the burgler did not have a gun and even if he did I don’t care who you are - if your robbing a house chances are your not in a ready physical or mental state for someone to jump out and attack you. You would have to be superhuman to have a quicker reaction time that someone already ready and waiting to act.

Reactions are always slower than actions. Kid with sword wins

the kid should be able to finish the job and cut off the guys left hand.

theives, the lowest forms of life.

[/quote]

lol. You are stupid. Maybe that kid can WATCH THE ENTIRE video on his fucking couch and then rewind time to where some scumbag was ransacking his home… then he would know the outcome and can sit back and watch the guy leave his home instead of fighting. :bloated: Brilliant logic there.

Fags who do nothing are the reasons thieves CONTINUE to steal and hurt people. If every thief knew people were going to stab, shoot, or generally fuck them up do you thing they would CONTINUE TO TRY TO STEAL?

You reasoning is idiotic. Defending your FUCKING FAMILY AND HOME gas dick to do with PROVING YOURSELF A MAN. :bloated: Its easy for clowns to sit home on their fucking computers and criticize people who actually DO SOMETHING instead of yapping about it.

Go explain your retarded reasoning to the 3yr olds in the McDonald Playplace… maybe they might buy it. :bloated:

[/quote]

How the fuck do you know the thief had what he was looking for? Just because some stupid reporter said he was looking for the PS3 does not mean it was his main goal in breaking into the house. I highly doubt he broke in and said “damn i hope they have a PS3 because thats all i want…Ok i found the PS3 im leaving now” . For all that kid knew the guy could have put the PS3 in the living room where he would remember it then return to stealing other shit.

And its pussies like you that this country is full of fucking thieves. Way to bitch out with the “oh i can just replace it” speech. How about you just give me $300 since you don’t seem to care about it?

But ya you are right, the kid should have just sat there while a someone who broke into his house was doing whatever he wanted and the kid’s sister was hiding in a closet. What if the thief came back and opened the closet and found the girl?

the kids got balls,

You guys are clearly right

(last time i checked if you are stealing your not in the right frame of mind, you are a desperate person who will do what he or she has to do to get what they want)

a theif is in the house but doesnt know that anyone is there. he is there for the sole purpose of getting whatever it is that he wants and getting out without getting in trouble. So instead of letting them just take whatever(that is what home owners insurance is for) and leave, you give up your safety in an attempt to save your stuff. You say he was protecting his family but the theifs werent making any direct attempt to attack him or his sister. If that was the case then yes he should have done everything in his power to protect her but instead he could have put her in more danger by alerting the theives that there were people there and possibly causing them to make a rash decision. Luckily for him he was successful but what if he wasnt??

Then you have two kids who are beaten, raped, or dead and then hes an idiot. So if im too cautious because i value the safety of my family over saving some stuff then so be it. You stance only is valid because the kid was sucessful and how many kids do you know can take down two criminals single handedly?(no home alone references please)

Do i think criminals are scum? yes, do i think that if they were attacking my sister id be balls to the wall to protect her of course, but im not going to push someone on the edge over it to save my stuff and by doing so getting myself killed or rendered useless so i cant protect my sister.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:19,topic:30812"”]

You guys are clearly right

(last time i checked if you are stealing your not in the right frame of mind, you are a desperate person who will do what he or she has to do to get what they want)

a theif is in the house but doesnt know that anyone is there. he is there for the sole purpose of getting whatever it is that he wants and getting out without getting in trouble. So instead of letting them just take whatever(that is what home owners insurance is for) and leave, you give up your safety in an attempt to save your stuff. You say he was protecting his family but the theifs werent making any direct attempt to attack him or his sister. If that was the case then yes he should have done everything in his power to protect her but instead he could have put her in more danger by alerting the theives that there were people there and possibly causing them to make a rash decision. Luckily for him he was successful but what if he wasnt??

Then you have two kids who are beaten, raped, or dead and then hes an idiot. So if im too cautious because i value the safety of my family over saving some stuff then so be it. You stance only is valid because the kid was sucessful and how many kids do you know can take down two criminals single handedly?(no home alone references please)

Do i think criminals are scum? yes, do i think that if they were attacking my sister id be balls to the wall to protect her of course, but im not going to push someone on the edge over it to save my stuff and by doing so getting myself killed or rendered useless so i cant protect my sister.

[/quote]

So, where exactly do you live and where do you keep your nice things?

:snky: