So you know Warehaus?

I think because its different than the rest of the DT scene it will be somewhat of a hit…everyone plays top 40/hiphop music, no one plays country music …infinity get packed wall to wall, so maybe this will be just as big…i’ll be there for a drink or two, to support an already fat pocketed client of my salon :tup:

bump so stoners can eat for free on thier “holiday”

and for the rednecks to get drunk for free

My girlfriend works there too. I saw it yesterday… seemed like a decent place. Of course, I hate country and I’ll never step foot in there. So, all of you guys can go stare at my girlfriend, buy drinks from her, have her flirt with you, you hit on her thinking you have a chance, then you tip her more, and then she’ll come home to me :slight_smile:

:tup:

dunno, sounds like it should do ok. I hate country music, but tons of people love it :gotme:

it was absolutely paaaaaaaaaaacked in there tonight. real good time

i had a good time…i needed a few more drinks before i rode the buffalo though, lol. i think itll do well down there. i was thinking about possibly working there but idk if id want to work til 4 am.

i got on it sober last night and felt like i drank enough alcohol to fill a kitchen sink when i got off i was sooooo spinnny … it was soooo fun

workin till 4am isnt bad (unless you have been working since 7am that morning haha)

I thought it was pretty fun in there watching all the guys trying to be tough stuff riding the Bull and getting tossed off(well Dozer stayed on) and the girls riding it together making the guys drool;) funtimes!

deff a good time :tup: who would have though :lol:

bump

this place is awesome - I was there last night until close. 2 months later and its still packed!