So you know Warehaus?

Well its not going to be The Warehaus anymore…
as of Thursday April 20th it will be the Buckin’ Buffalo Saloon, complete with mechanical bull.

they are having a their grand opening party on Thursday April 20.

i was asked by the owner to pass along the info for anyone who hasn’t heard anything about it…

i’m too lazy to scan the promotions/invite card so thisw is basically it…
Sneak Preview GRAND OPENING
Buffalo’s NEW Country in the city!

Thursday April 20, 2006

From 5 - 8 pm enjoy COMPLIMENTARY cockrails and hors-d’oeuvres

RIDE THE MECHANICAL “BUFFALO!”

294 Franklin St. Buffalo, NY
716-832-4400

wwww.buckinbuffalo.com

http://buckinbuffalo.com/images/grand-opening.jpg

Bummer…Warehaus was cool inside

free food on 420 :tspry:

yeeee haw!

Stupid club owners never learn. I bet I could find my post somewhere that predicted the Warehaus would be done in a year.

:word: That place was done from day one…

They claimed it as a “euro dance club” but when we got there that opening night, they were playing mostly all hip-hop… and all the “euro” people were standing around like WTF while only a handfull of drunks danced…

lol

woooo hooooo!!! looks like i have to shine up my shit kickers!!

i might go for the free food :slight_smile:

i used to work there… this season was very slow thats why hes going for the switch… kinda hard to keep a club hoppin when its only open in the winter but last year warehaus was very buisy and this yesr it never really picked up we had a couple of buisy days that was about it… but hey maybe the country theme will work out nothing like some good looking girls in short shorts and skirts haha :slight_smile:

300 hot, horny, & available playboy bunnies wouldn’t get me into a country bar…

:tdown: FUCK COUNTRY

BULL SHIT

Set it up and prove me wrong… :gotme:

well Having been to Infinity on thursday night (country night) before i say this new place will be a HUGE hit, although i detest the country music scene Infinity is PACKED to the gills with people! it was unreal how many people like to go their and line dance.(ghey) the placed was also packed with hotties guys. My money is on this place doing great.

My cousin is going to be working there, or so she says.

:lol: :tup: hellz yeah

passed by it on saturday and the outside is completely redone and looks real country. so im assuming theyre redoing the inside entirely,as well. i think it’ll be a big hit downtown.

Somehow, I don’t see rednecks flocking to go downtown… It’d do alot better if it was out in Gowanda or something.

they flock to williamsville every thursday…